cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule lines should be in gray mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Any idea how to make the schedule lines in gray mode.

My client demand is when we save the sales order and

we go to va02 schedule lines should show in gray mode to avoid

the changes quantity.

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Protan,

the solution suggested above with the help of user-exit USER_EXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (Include MV45AFZZ) is the correct way to make the schedule lines unchangable. But please take into consideration that in the "normal" sales orders you do not need to go to the schedule line screen to change date or quantity. It is sufficient that you change the date or quantity on the item level. Then the schedule lines will be changed (created/deleted) in the background automatically.

So, if you really want to grey out the quantity and date fields, you have to do this on all screens (Sales Overview, Procurement, Shipment etc.) also on the item level. Then the item will be unchangable at all. Please be careful with this.

So, you have to grey out all item date and quantity fields in all screens of the order. To do unchangable only schedule line screen is then not sufficient.

As Manam said above, the USER_EXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION is the only correct place to make the fields unchangable. I can only confirm this.

I hope, this additional info was also helpful for you.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.,

We can do that in programme MV45AFZZ with the help of userexit USER_EXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION,Consult your ABAPERS they can guide you better

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Narayana,

Any suggetions???

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

U can use tcode SHD0 and in that put the transaction code va02 and the transaction variant ( either use the one which is available or create new one )

After enetring the same u will get the list of field where u can make the field either display or require.

Hope this will help.