cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Schedule lines should be in gray mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Gurus,

I have a demand that when we save the sales order automatically schedule lines should come into gray mode.(i.e., when u go to va02 and see the schedule line tab

it should appear in gray mode because once the order created no one has to change that quanity).

Thaks in advance

Message was edited by:

protan gg

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI.,

We can do that in programme MV45AFZZ with the help of userexit USER_EXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION,Consult your ABAPERS they can guide you better

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Protan,

the solution suggested by Manam in your another inquiry to use user-exit USER_EXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (Include MV45AFZZ) is the correct way to make the schedule lines unchangable. But please take into consideration that in the "normal" sales orders you do not need to go to the schedule line screen to change date or quantity. It is sufficient that you change the date or quantity on the item level. Then the schedule lines will be changed (created/deleted) in the background automatically.

So, if you really want to grey out the quantity and date fields, you have to do this on all screens (Sales Overview, Procurement, Shipment etc.) also on the item level. Then the item will be unchangable at all. Please be careful with this.

So, you have to grey out all item date and quantity fields in all screens of the order. To do unchangable only schedule line screen is then not sufficient.

The userexit USER_EXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (Include MV45AFZZ) is the better way because in this case you do the field only unchangable on the screen. It means all other programs (like rescheduling) will be running without any problems. The exception is only CALL TRANSACTION processes (like IDOC ORDCHG application). In this case you cannot change the quantity also in the IDOC case. Moreover with USER_EXIT_FIELD_MODIFICATION (Include MV45AFZZ) you can do unchangable only date and quantity fields, and other fields (for example, rejection reason) could be changed.

I hope, this additional info will help you a litle bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Protan

It is advisable not to have anything greyed out otherthan what is given in std SAP while in CHANGE mode.

However if you want to enable this, you can do it in the user exit USEREXIT_CHANGE_SALES_ORDER in the program FV45EFZ1

If itis greyed out, I dont know what will be the effect of rescheduling the deliveries. So pls do an implication analysis before enabling this change.

Hope this clears ur doubt.

Reward point if it helps.