cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refreshing Java Stack

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, I am trying to refresh a Java stack from another system (NW2004S SR2), but I have run into the following problem. Sapinst stops with the following error:

ERROR 2007-06-28 16:37:41

FJS-00003 ReferenceError: row is not defined (in script NW_Doublestack_OneHost|

ind|ind|ind|ind, line 95441: ???)

ERROR 2007-06-28 16:37:41

FCO-00011 The step checkForLoadType with step key |NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|i

nd|ind|ind|0|0|NW_Onehost_System|ind|ind|ind|ind|1|0|NW_CreateDBandLoad|ind|ind|

ind|ind|10|0|NW_CreateDB|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|NW_OraDBCheck|ind|ind|ind|ind|0|0|c

heckForLoadType was executed with status ERROR .

Note 970518 suggested to goto the control.xml file and under 'update ORACHECK_PAR' remove the line 'row.createDb = false;'

This did not work.

Any help would be appreciated!!

Thanks

Stuart Banner

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The following thing worked for me:

Have a look to:

Note 1120872 - Hom./Het.System Copy SAP NetWeaver 7.0 SR3

And do what it says:

Edit the control.xml in the installation directory:

Search for "update ORACHECK_PAR" and delete the row "row.createDb = false;" underneath

After that stop the installation and start again sapinst, selecting "continue old installation".

Cheers.

Mar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much Mar. I could also proceed with system copy after following steps mentioned by you.

Thaslim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

Can you let me know in what phase of SAPINST you are getting error?

Best Wishes.

Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the same error, except on the ABAP side with in the context of an ABAP only refresh.

Here is the error.

FJS-00003 ReferenceError: row is not defined (in script NW_ABAP_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind, line 95441: ???)

I specifically recall unchecking "unicode" during the initial parameter collection screens of SAPINST.

Any suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I recieved the same error and tried the fix in note# 970518 which did not work

Has anyone found a fix to this issue?

Scott

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved the issue.

My original system was non-unicode ABAP stack.

When running the refresh procedure it defaults to unicode. I unchecked this and the refresh went fine after that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stuart,

Refer SAP Note 849141. If you did not get solution search with term <b>FJS-00003 ReferenceError</b> in Service market place.

Regards,

Suraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj;

l have the same problem error message when doing the System copy with backup/'restore using Oracle database specific method:

FJS-00003 ReferenceError: row is not defined (in script NW_Doublestack_OneHost|ind|ind|ind|ind, line 95441: ???)

l check note 849141, but this note is not exist, when l search the "FJS-00003 ReferenceError", all the note are not related to this problem.

Could you please advise, how to solve this problem?

Thanks

Jordan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jordan,

Did you solve the problem ?

Thanks,

Juan