Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rounding difference in Net Value in Billing Plan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have the following the issue:

I have a billing plan in a sales order for a contract worth $10000 over 12 months.

I am supposed to bill customer $10000/12 = $833.33 for the first 11 months and $833.33 + $0.04 (rounding diff) = $833.37 in the 12th month.

At the moment, the billing value in the billing plan is greyed out and I can't change it.

How can I accomplish the 12th month billing? I would also like to know what determines the input state of the billing value? Is it the billing rule?

Your help is much appreciated.

CL

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bcrao
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

billing rule defines the how the value to be billed i.e % or fixed amount

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

You can round up the value for the 12th month by writing a condition value routine. The standard condition value routines available for rounding are 16 and 17.

Select one of them and code in such a way that if the month of billing is some X(as per the system date), then the condition value should be the condition value coming from the billing plan plus a value of $0.04. This should serve your purpose.

Pls lemme knwo if you need any more information.

Reward points if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can't find the variable that gives me the month of billing and the accumulative net value in routine 16. It also seems that routine 16 is called whenever I zoom in and out of the billing plan tab and the condition tab. How do I know when the loop starts?

Regards