Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the menu path for SHD0

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi ,

i want to suppress some fields in sales order. i was trying to use SHD0 transaction .

i want to know the menu path of that tcode .

in that how will i know the transaction variant for VA01 ?

is there any other way to suppress /mandatory /display of the fields of sales order ?

thanks

madhan

rewards for sure

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its not in SPRO but in Standard SAP Menu

SAP menu ->Tools ->AcceleratedSAP ->Personalization

you can make a Transaction Variant in SHD0, here you can select for each case the options are W. content, Output only, Invisible, Mandatory

suppose you have made ZVA01 transaction variant , you can assign in VOV8 for your document type the Transaction Variant

Regards

Jitesh Mehta

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

madhan_narlapuram
Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

jitesh i dont have the path in the tools section AcceleratedSAP ->Personalization

any ways anbus given path exists ...

in that how will i know the transaction variant for VA01 ?

is there any other way to suppress /mandatory /display of the fields of sales order ?

jiteshmehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you enter Transaction Va01 in initial screen, then in Variant list you will get all the Variants made against this transaction.

There is a way , but it is done by basis, they use Activity type to do it, I am not much aware about it. you can ask basis guys

Regards

Jitesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

it is there in SPRO

go to <u>Menupath</u>

<b>IMG > SAP Netweaver > General Settings > Field Display characteristics > Configure Applicatation Transaction Fields</b>

T.code :SHD0

Regards,

Anbu