Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hiding Shopping Cart Fields in SRM 3.0

GreggHinkle
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have several SAP fields (not customer created fields) that we would like to hide on the Shopping Cart. As I mentioned we are on SRM 3.0. From searching through the threads in this forum, I came across mention of the BADi -BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI which sounded like it would do what I wanted. Unfortunately this BADi is not available in SRM 3.0. Since these are not custom fields, the BADi - BBP_CUF_BADI_2 is not applicable. I know that I can change the HTML template, but I would like to avoid that if possible. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Gregg

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

Check BADI BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI is there in SRM 3.o. if it is there u can create an implmentation.

Tell what are methods available in that BADI in SRm 3.0..

Thanks

Venkatesh

GreggHinkle
Participant
0 Kudos

The BADi - BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI currently has the method BBP_CTR_UI_CTRL available. However I read the documentation for this BADi and it states:

<u>You can currently use the BAdI to change the data of the following documents:</u>

Purchase contract and global outline agreement (using filter value BUS2000113)

Controls the visibility and ready-to-input status of header and item fields, pushbuttons, and navigation links in the applications for processing contracts and global outline agreements.

You can not control the interface objects of cross-application screens, for example, the partner overview, status overview, or approval.

This is not the document that I want to change. I want to remove specific fields from the shopping cart.

Thanks,

Gregg

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

then try to create screen variants from transaction SHD0.

If you wish to hide or show fields, proceed as follows(through screen variants):

1. Determine the screen variant, for example, BBP_SC(For shopping cart), using the list in documentation of BADI BBP_SCREENVARIANT.

2. Copy this screen variant, for example, in Zbbp_SC, in Transaction SHD0.

3. Change the new screen variant as required. Note that you can only change the display properties for fields

4. Implement the appropriate method .

Fill the export parameter EV_SCVARIANT with the new screen variant.

You can create multiple screen variants for a screen and then select these in the BAdI depending on the user or on other criteria.

here is sample code in BADI BBP_SCREENVARIANT implementation after creating Z screen variant.

Method IF_EX_BBP_SCREENVARIANT~GET_SCREENVARIANT_SC.

IF iv_progname EQ 'SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS'

AND iv_dynnr EQ '0120'

AND flt_val EQ c_fltval.

IF iv_scvariant EQ 'BBP_SC'.

ev_scvariant = 'Zvariant'.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

ENDMETHOD.

Please reward points if helpful..

Thanks

Venkatesh

GreggHinkle
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Venkatesh,

Thanks for the info on screen variants. However I don't know if I can use it. The fields that I need to remove from the screen are from the Limit Order Screen and the Temp Labor Screen. These screens are part of program SAPLBBP_SC_UI_ITS, but are screens 0210 and 0220 respectively. The default screen variant BBP_SC only deals with screen 0120. I do not see an existing variant for 0210 or 0220 that I could copy and create a Z version with the updated screen info to be replace using the BBP_SCREENVARIANT badi. Can I create a new variant for a screen that currently does not have a variant, and how would I do that?

Thanks,

Gregg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>P.S. Read Standard SAP Documenation of the BADI - <b>BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI</b> using SE18 Transaction.</b>

You can use the Business Add-In <b>BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI</b> to override the standard settings and tailor the user interfaces Wizard, Simplified Form and Extended Form to your own requirements.

In the Add Items area, you can activate/deactivate the Describe Requirement, Add Limit Item, Request (Service) and Purchase Order (Service) links on the various user interfaces.

Furthermore, on the 'Wizard' interface, you can show the Default Settings for Items area, and on the 'Extended Form' interface you can hide this area. This area is not in the Requests application.

<u>Standard settings</u>

The Business Add-In is not active in the standard system. There is no standard implementation.

The BAdI supplies the method SC_MODIFY_SCREEN.

<i><b>Here is the sample code.</b></i>

<b>In the method SC_MODIFY_SCREEN, BBPS_SC_ITMCHOICE_ACTIVE structure inside the BADI Paramater <u>IS_SCREEN_ITMCHOICE</u> contains the follwoing options -></b>

CATALOG_SEARCH
CATALOGS
LIMIT
SPECIAL_REQUEST
TEMP_LAB
PRODUCT
TEMP_LAB_REQ
DEFAULT_SCR

<b>Just uncheck make the value space incase of</b>

LIMIT = ' '.
TEMP_LAB = ' '.
TEMP_LAB_REQ = ' '.

<b>and rest of all will remain as 'X'.</b>

CATALOGS = 'X'.

Hope this will definitely help.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

GreggHinkle
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

As I mentioned in my initial post, we are on SRM 3.0 and the BADi BBP_SC_MODIFY_UI is not available in this release. I believe it was introduced in SRM 4.0. This is where my questions have all stemmed from. I also had done additional research and found that the BADi BBP_UI_CONTROL_BADI which is available in SRM 3.0 is not applicable to shopping cart screens at least in SRM 3.0. Finally I have investigated using the BADi BBP_SCREENVARIANT to hide the fields that have been requested. This BADi works fine for the Shopping Cart initial screen where the default variant is BBP_SC and screen is 0120, however I need to hide fields from the Limit Order Screen (screen 0210) and the Temporary Labor Screen (screen 0220). It does not appear that I can use this BADi for these 2 screens.

This leaves my only option to modifying the HTML Template. I have done some reading on this in the SAP Help. Does anyone have some other documents or How-to guides on modifying HTML Templates?

Thanks,

Gregg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Here are the steps -></b>

Using SE80 Transaction, go to the Internet Service - BBPSC01..

You need to modify the HTML Template

saplbbp_sc_ui_its_110

which contains the links to Limit Order, Temporary Labor, etc..

P.S.Don't forgot to Publish the changes to all the defined Sites in SRM System using report - <u>SIAC_PUBLISH_ALL_INTERNAL</u>.

Hope this will definitely help.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

GreggHinkle
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the info on how to Modify the HTML Template.

Points awarded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i want to do the similar thing for purchase order that i want to disable a field in SRM 4.O in line items.

But i dont have authorisation to the transaction BBP_Po.

Answers (0)