cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WebAS 6.40 and webdispatcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have installed a WebAs 6.40(sapsrv1) and a webdispatcher(websrv1). If I called the service /bc/sap/ping from sapsrv1, everything is OK.

If I call /bc/sap/ping from the internet over the webdispatcher I got an errormessage.

500 Dispatching Error

-

Dispatching Error

-

Error: -26

Version: 6040

Component: HTTP_ROUTE

Date/Time: Fri Jun 17 20:53:34 2005

Module: http_route.c

Line: 2352

Server: websrv3_T39_40

Detail: no valid destination server available for '!ALL' rc=13

Did anyone have an idear to resolve this problem?

Regards, Jens

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member247262
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Had the same problem. You should double-check your port numbers for the target system.

If you look at the profile of the target, the proper port is the ms/server_port_0 . Check that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem.

Does anybody know the solution?.

Can you send me (raul.martinez@telyco.es) the profile of webdispacther?.

Thanks.

Raúl Martinez.

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am experiencing the same problems as Jens described above. Exactly the same error-message.

Jens, did you found the sollution for this problem?

With kind regards,

John

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello John,

I don´t know exactly what I did, but I remember, that it was something with the "logon-groups". There must be an group "space" and "public". If you don´t have this, create it and I hope an thing it works.

Bye Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had similar problems before.

Did you check the dev_webdisp file under the directory where you install webdispatcher? check if there is any errors there.

also did you install the web admin interface for webdispatcher? here is the installation guide:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/42/5cfd3b0e59774ee10000000a114084/frameset.htm

once you have that, you can check if webdispatcher got all routing information to your internal server.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.