Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User status in shopping card

Former Member
0 Kudos

SRM 5.0

Extended Scenario

Hello,

Do you know if there is a possibility to assign my own user custom statuses to shopping card. As I see in spro, there is an option to create your own status scheme for user status and assign it to proper transaction type related to shopping card. But in fact SC does not have the header so I can't see the statuses when creating shopping card. Any ideas?

By the way, in terms of PO I was able to assing user statuses. I can indicate it during creation of PO, but the statuses are not remembered by the system (despite the fact I choose the status, it's cleared when I edit the document again). Maybe you had similar problem, pls help if you can...

Thanks,

RD

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rafa,

Did you manage to assign a user status to the PO after being ordered and confirmed or invoice receipt?

Thanks,

Regards,

Ana

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as far as i know , it is not possible to assign your own status to the shopping cart.

This is because system will set the status , depending on the the action perfomed and it does not make any sense to assign your own status to the shopping cart ,

and system will consider only status of the shopping cart from the database.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I managed to assign my own user statuses to standard shopping card. Important thing is to check the options Shopping Card Header (BBP) and Shopping Card Item (BBP) when clicking Object Type buttom for user status scheme that is being created.