cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code in Smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have got a requirement where in for the billing documnet a new output type was created and now they want me to change the VAT id from Ship-to VAT id number to Sold-to VAT id number. My query is that in that smartform how to get the screen where this coding logic already exists?

Thank You,

SB.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check any coding block exists, usually this code will be written in coding block.. if not exist check in initialization tab.

If you could not find in any of this two places, check whether they are passing this value from driver program.

Reward points to all useful answers.

Regards,

Sairam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I found the coding block ... now I have to distinguish between the Sold-to party and ship-to party in VF02 ... for both the technical information is structure SDPARTNERLIST and field name as PARTNER ... How do I pick up the data in Sold-to Party ?

Please reply.

Thhank You,

SB.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jayanthi_jayaraman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

From program, find the related smartform.

Go to Tcode Smartforms.In that check the required smartform->Form Interface parameters and table.Check whether any parametrs are passed from program related to the change.If so,you need to change both in program and in Smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well first option is you can browse through all the coding blocks to see if you can get the logic. Second option is the smart form generates a function module. Get into the function module and search for your fields.