cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Code for Checking whether Planned order exists in APO or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The procedure I am following for checking whether Planned Order exists in APO or not is fetching data from Live Cache.

But I am facing situation like, once i create an order that created Order is not saved in Live Cache.

Not sure whether other criteria is needed for getting it saved.

I want to know , Once we create an Order whether it should be assigned to a Planning Area/Book.

If so, how to do it.

Since I am new to this Live Cache Concept, please provide me whatever information you have regarding this .

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When an Order is created in APO it is not assigned to any specific planning area / planning book. An order created will be an Order Series data in liveCache which should show up against the according time bucket in according keyfigure in the standard SNP Planning book. The ATP category of the Order (like Planned Order will be AI) is important in determining which keyfigure it would be shown against in the SNP Planning Book (determined by the Category Group assigned to the keyfigure).

The best way to check the Order is in Product View txn code /SAPAPO/RRP3 which is quite similar to Stock Requirements List in R/3.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

Please check the logic of RLCdata program...

You will able to get ans while checking the logic of it