cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Two credit control are at the same sales order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I would like to know how if you can help with the following subject:

I have two sales area:

XXXX YY A1

XXXX YY A2

And for each sales area it´s assigned two credit control areas, like:

XXXX YY A1 to credit control area A

XXXX YY A2 to credit control area B

Is it possible to create a sales order with these two sales area?

We need to have credit control limit differents for sales area (customers), but also we like two have only one sales order to manage. Is it possible?

Many thanks in advanced.

Luiz Geraldi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for all replies.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

Individually you can create sales orders for these two sales areas

XXXX YY A1 to credit control area A = Sales Order 1

XXXX YY A2 to credit control area B = Sales Order 2

These two cannot be combined.

I hope i got it right. correct me if i am wrong.

I guess this was your querry related to...

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Syed,

OK, I understand.

But the only difference between the two sales area is division value (in material master data).

Nevertheless it is not possible to create at the same order to differrent materials (the same DC with different division)? Is it there no customizing to do this assignement?

Regards,

Luiz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Same distribution channel with different divisions,yes certainly possible in standard SAP

Maintain the customer extended to all the necessary sales area combination and at the order level maintain the setting to check the item division.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

In sales booking screen VA01 t-code we have the following fields as necessary input.

Order Type

Sales organization

Distribution channe

Division

Sales office

Sales group

All these fields need to be unique in order to save this document.

So we can input any number of materials provided the above details are unique.

We can have more than 1000 line items, but all these materials need to be in a single sales organization, distribution channel and division.

As this is a standard SAP functionality, i am afraid there is no customization by which we can change this (as far i my knowledge goes)

Hope i am right in my approach,

correct me if i am wrong;

Let me know if you have further concerns;

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Amrish,

I have one question...

How can you create a single sales order with two materials, having same sales organization, same distribution channel but a different division...

This is what the requirement of Luiz is;

I would really appreciate if you could explain this scenario in detail....

thanks,

Syed Nasir

NilayShah
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Syed ,

As far as I knew , we can create single order with two different material of different division in customizing by creating new order type .

Tcode VOV8 : order type config , There is a option of Check item division . Make it blank or 1 instead of 2 . so , system will allow to keen sales order of different divisions' material in a single sales order .

Hope I understood your question & reply accordingly as per my knowledge .

Reward me if it helps .

Regards ,

Nilay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

We need to extend the customer to desired sales areas so as to create sales orders for diff. sales areas.

Saleso org---1000

Dist. ch----10,20

Division---A,B

In total we do have 4 sales areas like

1. 1000-10--A

2. 1000-10--B

3. 1000-20--A

4. 1000-20--B

Coming to ur query, we need to create a sales order for 2 materials, one belonging to Division A and another to Div. B

First we need to extend our customer to both the sales areas....like

100010A

100010B

also, we have setting in vov8--sales doc. type definition, where

ITEM division...

Division in sales order item comes from the material

Indicates whether the division at the item level is proposed from the material master record of the item or whether the division you enter in the sales document header also counts for all items.

Ckeck division...

Controls how the system reacts during sales order processing when a division that is entered or proposed at the item level differs from the division in the document header

reward if helpful

Krishna Chaitanya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

OK, but talking about credit control area, if i can do it one sales order with two different divisions, theoretically i can assign these two credit control areas for two control credit area, as bellow:

SPRO transaction: SPRO => Enterprise Structure => Assignement => Sales and Distribution => Assign sales area to credit control area.

For example:

SOrg. Dchl Dv => CCar

XXXX YY 01 => CCA1

XXXX YY 02 => CCA2

Is this scenario possible to use and checks credit in sales order?

Many thanks in advanced,

Luiz Geraldi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot create a single sales order for two different divisions.

Sales orders can always exist for a unique combination of Sales Org,Dist Ch,Division.

This unique combination is called sales area.

As you have rightly pointed:

SPRO transaction: SPRO => Enterprise Structure => Assignement => Sales and Distribution => Assign sales area to credit control area.

<i>But, you cannot create a single sales order for two divisions!</i>

Hope this helps.

<b>Reward if helpful.</b>

Thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I understand that system accepts different materials with different divisions in the same sales order (see message control in VOV8) but the system only work with one division in header level as you said, but my question is: why SAP standard left this scenario (different divisions) opened, because I got curious about two credit control area at the same order because that possibility.

Why am I searching about this?

I have a seasonal material that it needs different credit control and payment terms, but nevertheless I´m trying to find a solution to use two sales area (the difference will be in division) assigned to two credit control area.

My best,

Luiz Geraldi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

One can assign a Cross Division to take in a range of item divisions. This is how a sales area for an order type can take various item divisions.

This must be done strictly according to company business. In other words, a combination of Sales org and DChannel already determined what divisions the Cross division should cover.

Regards