cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto Confirmation of Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a situation where we want to do automatic Confirmation/Goods Receipts for some suppliers. Situation is some we order from some suppliers goods for small dollars and it is not worth spending time in entering the confirmation. Is it possible in SRM to auto-confirm any PO from a given supplier? Is there any other way this can be done to improve productivity?

We are on SRM 5.0 , ECS

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

By default SRM provides option to Auto-Confirmation and Auto-Invoice.

<u>In the check status screen of a Shopping cart, there is a confirmation icon (auto-confirmation) which when clicked,the user can confirm the purchase order directly and a pop-up message is returned giving the confirmation number .</u>

<b>Please go through the link below as well-></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

We just eliminated those buttons because they were causing some other problems. Is it possible to do invoicing directly without a goods receipt?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any setting on SRM which will allow us to skip Goods Receipt for certain vendors i.e. it will be a 2-way match rather than a 3-way match. From PO -> Invoice instead of PO -> GR - > Invoice. Again we want to do this only for certain business partners.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Yes quite possible...

Then you need to create a program incase you need to make this happen for certain busines partners only.

<b>Refer this link for sample program -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Answers (0)