Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONVERT_OTF dumps with a smartform with logo

aditya_aghor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I have a requirement to email with smartform as attachment. I know the procedure to do so, but the problem is that the FM CONVERT_OTF dumps when i pass the OTF from my smartform.

I removed the logo and then the FM worked fine. I tried uploading a new logo in bmp. but still same result.

Does anyone know why is this FM dumping when i use logo in smartform ?

Is there other way to convert smartform to PDF??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

anyone have idea how to convert logo in bitmap to OTF???????

aditya_aghor
Explorer
0 Kudos

No problem with code some basis config problem. Solved by upgrading to the SAP kernel.

aditya_aghor
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

The problem was solved by the basis guys. They upgraded the SAP kernel and the FM started to work. Strange are the ways of SAP !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

we currently have a similar issue: no dump but logo is replaced with garbage on produced PDF and Acrobat gives an object error...

can you tell me which kernel release you upgraded to and on related o.s. platform? I think it may be related to how SAP gets the bitmap from the underlying o.s.

thank you.

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try this, it may work.

CONVERT_OTF_2_PDF

CONVERT_OTFSPOOLJOB_2_PDF

CONVERT_OTF_2_PDF_ARCHIVELINK

CONVERT_OTF_AND_ARCHIVE

CONVERT_OTF_AND_FAX

CONVERT_OTF_AND_MAIL

Reward points if useful.

Regards,

SaiRam

aditya_aghor
Explorer
0 Kudos

One more thing while seeing the OTF data in debug mode there appear to be chinese characters. Now i know the OTF data isnt exactly readable but hashes etc are fine but never saw chinese like characters. Maybe the problem is related to this.

Note: my sf does not use any chinese script.

As for converting the spool to pdf i tried to convert spool to pdf using RSTXPDFT4 and RSTXPDF4 but i could not convert it. It gives error.

Could the problem be in configuration or basis related problem (Sap packs etc )?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

use the fun module

CONVERT_ABAPSPOOLJOB_2_PDF and see

what happens..still it dumps or not..

Reward points for useful Answers

Regards

Anji