cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idocs from XI to a flat file

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I having a scenario in which whenever a Delivery is created in R/3 an idoc is posted into XI. I am able to see the idocs in transaction IDX5. Now I want to download this Idoc into a flat file thru XI.

Kindly guide me how this can be done oe tell me the suitable links to do the same.

Warm Regards,

N.Jain

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member529475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Jain

It is IDOC to File Scenario.

Follow the steps in the wiki ...

https://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/StepbyStepProcedureofIDOCtoFileScenariousingBPM

see the below links

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

idoc settings /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Also

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2005/10/27/idoc146s-not-reaching-xi133-not-posted-in-the-receiver-sap-systems133

IDOc testing - /people/suraj.sr/blog/2005/12/29/generate-test-case-for-an-idoc-scenario

Cheers..

Vasu

<i>** REward Points if found useful **</i>

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishu

Have a look at the following blog <a href="/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi Configuration for Pushing IDOC's from SAP to XI</a> bySwaroop

<a href="/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters to IDOC-XI-File scenario</a>

Configuration of IDOC Adapter:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/96/791c42375d5033e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

Regards

Santhosh

*Reward points if usefull*

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters -

base this as your reference.

Further ref:

Configuration steps required for posting idoc's(XI) -

/people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

ALE configuration for pushing idocs from SAP to XI -

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi