cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to map

Former Member
0 Kudos

My client is having 4 seperate lines of business like chemicals,plastics,metals,fertilizers and in each line ther are seperate section of products eg.There are six business units make four different kinds of products:

1.chemicals-oxygenates,aeromatics,fiber intermediates.

2.Polystics-PVC and polyester,Polyolefins-

3.Fertilisers-Urea,Ammonia and phosphates,Sulphuric acid,

4.Metals

company also has four corporate departments: Corporate Finance, Corporate Human Resources, Corporate Control, and Research and Technology (R&T). this client is operating in 10 coutries.

Can anybody suggest me how to map the enterprise structure fo it.

Regards,

cpdatt

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can configure four divisions like

01chemicals-oxygenates,aeromatics,fiber intermediates.

02.Polystics-PVC and polyester,Polyolefins-

03.Fertilisers-Urea,Ammonia and phosphates,Sulphuric acid,

04.Metals

Division is product range

The remainig well be cost centers and profit centers that configuraed by fi

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First freeze the scope of the project. Are you goign to implement FICO, HR modules, and enabling R&T somehow in your system. If not you dont even need to worry about it.

As the client is operating in 10countries, each one will be a company code and one sales organisation each for the respective country.

The four kinds of prodcuts they are dealing with are nothing but divisions. If the reporting is needed only at those four levels and need not be at six business unit levels, then you can divide products into 4 divisions.Each product in that division can be identified by means of either product hierarchy or by means of material groups.

If you are going to implement FICO, HR etc, u need to do the org structure accordingly.

Rwd if it helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi nava,

Thanx for your reply.

10 com.codes10 S.Org4Divisions+10 plants.

This is what i could got from your reply.How many pricing procedures are required to tap the requirement.?

Regards,

cpdatt

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Pricing procedure is a big question. It really depends on how the components of pricing namely Prices, Discounts, Taxes, Surcharges, other charges if any (customs, excise etc)

If all the products and selling channels dont differ in any of these elements, then a single pricing procedure will be sufficient.

But if there are multiple pricing algorithms for each organisational element, then we need to really look into it in detail and then only come to a conclusion on how many minimum pps are essential.

If you have any questions on this, you can call me at 0091 99893 30421