Thanks

Regards

Hemavathy Murali

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemavathy,

Go to v/08 and remove check in mandatory field. then ur error will solve. but u will not get tax value in sales order.

If u want the value maintain Tax classification indicator in Customer master Record and in material master record.

Then u create condition record for MWST at VK11 using these two indicators.Then u will get the Tax value in the sales order.

Rewards if helpful,

M.Prakash

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Hemavathy,

check whether you have maintained condition records for the condition types MWST and Go to v/08 and remove check in mandatory field. then ur error will solve.

Regards

Rajasekaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi i think that u didn't maintain the condition records for the condition type .

or else goto v/08 and remove the mandatory option for the condition type mwst from the condition pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please cheek the the tcodeV/08 MWST condition type maintained mandatory.

And cheek the condition records maintained VK11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hema,

U have two options for further proceeding.

1. Go to pricing procedure/control/uncheck the mandatory field for condition type MWST

2. Maintain the condition records for MWST condition type in T.code VK11

Reward if helpful.

Regards,

Praveen Kumar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto vk11 tcode and maintain condition records for mwst condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hemavathi.,

See whether in pricing procedure the MWST condition type is set mandatory,If it is mandatory change it as manual and enter tit in sales order,Or you maintain the condition records for MWST,

REWARD if helpfull

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to t.code:V/08 and go to your pricing procedure and in reference to the condition type MWST you will see that Mandatory is checked, Uncheck it.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U didnt maintain the records for Tax condition type MWST. if u r practicisisng then go to v/08 and remove the mandatory .Else u have to define the taxes.