cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to file scenario receiver determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

While I am working on file to file scenario from the source it is deleting the file but

it is not able to create the file again because in the receiver aggrement I given

parameters to create and even I am not able to see any message in the sxmb_moni transaction it is simply saying no message i am in confusion that whether my process is wrong or it is installation problem.

Thanks in advance,

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi;

Check the communication channel for your file adapter in runtime workbench.

Mudit

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Check you receiver determination n interface determination once.

2) **Check your Communication Channel parameters. * Try with file construction mode add time stamp / add message id, if you have used file content conversion parameters please go through them again

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi rajesh,

Thanks for ur response but receiver and interface both are correct only when I went to component monitoring I am able to see all are in green except integration engine but it is not red also it is orange color

Thanks,

srinivas.

former_member184619
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

Check the status of file adapter in RWB.

Follow this link

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/08438c77-0501-0010-50a0-e39...

and check this weblog as well.

/people/arpit.seth/blog/2005/06/02/file-receiver-with-content-conversion

Sachin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi sachin

thanks to ur response i am doing xml file to xml file .

regards,

srinivas.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/02/introduction-to-simplefile-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart1

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

ref. the above weblog. Also in the adapter at both sides provide, Message Protocol as File.

former_member192892
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have access to copy the file to your destination folder?????