cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: CheckbBoxGroup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the solution.It works .But their is one problem.I have 4 elemets defined in the checkboxgroup node.elements in the checkBoxGroup Node(Reading,Playing,Watching TV,Music)

this is my code

CmpCtx_HobbiesNode() is my node name.

Hobbies is the name of the attribute value.

CmpCtx_selectedChk is the context attribute of textview to display the selected values of CheckBoxGroup.

// start of code

int nodeSize = wdContext.nodeCmpCtx_HobbiesNode().size();

for(int i=0;i<nodeSize;i++)

{

if(wdContext.nodeCmpCtx_HobbiesNode().isMultiSelected(i))

{

selected = wdContext.nodeCmpCtx_HobbiesNode().getCmpCtx_HobbiesNodeElementAt(i).getHobbies()" ,";

}

}

wdThis.wdGetContext().currentContextElement().setCmpCtx_selectedChk(selected);

// end of code

case 1) when i select reading and move to the next page i can see the selected value.

case 2) when i select reading and any other element and then move to next page, reading is not displayed but the other selected elements r displayed.(i.e if any other element is selected along with first(Reading), then first element is not shown in the next view, but other element values r shown)

case 3) if first(i.e reading) is not selected and any other combination of elements are selected then they are shown in the next page)

conclusion: first element is not displayed in combination with other selected elements, but if first element is selected alone then it is displayed.

This behaviour is seen after the app is run second time by refereshing the page. First time the values r shown properly

i am not able to understand the behaviour...

please help me out...

Message was edited by: Armin Reichert

(Made new topic)

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

try this ! It might be that its missing the lead selection...

for(int i=0;i<nodeSize;i++)

{

if(wdContext.nodeCmpCtx_HobbiesNode().isMultiSelected(i) || (wdContext.nodeCmpCtx_HobbiesNode().getLeadSelection == i))

{

selected = wdContext.nodeCmpCtx_HobbiesNode().getCmpCtx_HobbiesNodeElementAt(i).getHobbies()" ,";

}

}