subrat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one important point.

If you use ECC 6.0 verison, Shipping point determination is happen by using storage location field.

Go to Logistics Execution -- Shipping - Basic shipping function -- Set up storage location dep shipping point determination.

Activate this to your plant.

Go to Logistics Execution -- Shipping - Basic shipping function -- Assign Shipping point according to your storage location.

Set up this rule.

Now your problem of shipping point determination in SO will be solved..

Reward if you benifitted.

Regard

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For net value log:

You have maintained one of teh conditions as mandatory condition, but forgot to maintain the condition records that. As a result, the condition type has either the value of 0 or didnt come at all. As a result, the net value is becomign zero, as the condition type is the basic price condition type. So maintain teh condition records for that mandatory condition type, reprice the order and then check the incompletion log. Thenet value log will go off.

For the shipping point:

Make sure the ship to party has a valid shipping condition

Make sure a loading group is maintained in material master

For the combination of shipping condition and loading group for the plant, pls check you have maintained a valid shipping point. If this is not maintained, then shipping point will not be automatically proposed ins ales order.

Rwd if it helps to solve the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi have u created shipping point r not?

also shipping conditions?

else

define shipping point in enterprise structure

Former Member
0 Kudos

for shipping point by useing tcode--->OVL2 assing the plant and sc and loadingroup.

For net value cheek the pricing procedure formula assinged for net value in the alternative calculation type .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shipping point is determined by three things:

1. Shipping Condiitons from shipping tab in sales area data in Customer Master.

2. Loading Group from Material Master.

3. Plant. (the shipping point should be assigned to Plant in Enterprise Structure).

Go to T.Code: OVL2 and do this assignment, then shipping point will be picked up.

for Net value to be updated, it has to be maintained in Pricing procedure that you are using in T.Code:V/08 in reference to the net value field assign AltCty as 2 (Net Value) then the value will beupdated.

Regards

AK

Please reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

i ve given sir then also its not taking

wats the problem in shipping point i could not know

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just once again check the customer master and material master for respective fields, as well as assignment of Shipping point to plant in enterprise structure.

And for once exit the sales order and create once again.

Hope it solves the problem. Because apart from these settings there are none for shipping point determination.

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

please detail wer i ve to maintain the shippeing details as i m doing again and agian but the order is not taking that that shiping point and in drop down menu also its telling that no entry exist for this field

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Subrat,

ur post isnt clear enough.

Everyone posting the answer that you are not maintained the shipping point in customer master or havent determined shipping point.

POst the whole details: As i understood,

that u have determined shipping point and maintained in XD02, still ur facing this issue,

(correct me if am wrong)

Try to check the storage location determination too on LOg execution.

Net value-- entered the price manually( if you wont maintain conditionrecord)

if u maintain condition record , try to check the pricing procedure( if you maintain the price condition type "man" & Mdt" both,even though u maintained condition record it wont appear in sales order, u need to enter it manually )

Just chek and let me know.

Former Member
0 Kudos

my mail id is subratpanda23@gmail.com

can any body come on gtalk and solve this

its really important

my first phase testing and presentation is tomorrow

so please help

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry subrat,

we are not allowed for chat sites in our proj

only bank sites n sap related sites

Former Member
0 Kudos

the shipping point problem is solved

thanks all for this

the person who asked me to maintain the loading group has solved all the problem

thanks a lot

but the second problrem is net value so which condition i ve to give in the pricing condition and wat will be the manadatory steps i m already having this pricing procedure

10 pr00 basic price

20 jmod excice from 10

30 jces cess from20

40 total valu after tax from10 to30

50 jcst sales tax from10

60 kf00 freight

70 net value from 40to 60

so now wer i ll put the net value as i m already put in in 70step but i ve not given the condiation so please help....

wen i m putting the pn00

the incomplete procedure is sowing some gl account assingment to it...is incomplete

so please solve the issue.

regards

subrat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subrat,

Maintain pricing condition for items in ur sales order.

Go to Item data, conditions and enter pricing conditin type and a value for that condition.

Create a shipping point in Enterprise structure/definition/logistics execution/define shipping point.Then assign shiping point to plant - Enterprise str./assignment/logisitics execution/assign shipping point to plant.

Maintain shipping point in Customer master data/sales area data/shipping tab.

Reward points if helpful,

Praveen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

shipping point determination do it t.code OVL2.

Shipping point is determined on the basis of shipping conditions(Customer master), loading group(Mm02) and delivering plant.

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

goto Tcode OVL2 and assign shipping point to plant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shipping Point you need to eneter in customer master XD02 in the sales area view .