cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic release to accounting

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can I make my cancellation of invoice automatically release to accounting? Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rumar,

Check whether you have assigned your cancellation billing type to your account determination procedure. ie. KOFI00 top S1.

Regards,

Nagesh Murthy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

if the system is getting proper account keys , GL accounts , Profit centers, proper assignment of GL n Co obejects etc,Then i should release to accounting automatically ...plz ckh the account determination analysis..there you can find y its not getting triggered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rumar,

In configuration of billing types,there is one field,posting block, it will block the posting of that billing type to accounting.

regards,

vandana

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked my billing type, and the posting block is already unchecked.

Specifically, the user doesnt want to "release to accounting manually", she wants to have it automatically, is there a way to do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

First time if the user goes to VF02 and click on the icon "release to accounting" the flag icon, then after that whenever they save the invoice it will get automatically posted.

Try it.Post any more errors if you are getting.

regards

AK

Please reward point if useful

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rumar,

By default, automatic postings will happen if the posting block is not ticked.

If your cancellation document is not posting automatically, that means the accoutn keys and the GL accounts are not mapped correctly.

So go to the cancelled invoice, in change mode,and now do a account determination analysis. In this you can capture the errors if at all any.

Once all the automatic account assignments are done, if your VOFA posting block is unchecked, automatic posting will take place.

Reward points if this approach helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

She doesnt want to do that at VF02.

She wants that everytime she creates the cancellation, it will automatically release to accounting. Is there a way to do that?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try what I suggested for once releasing from VF02. And second time it will release automatically.

And simulatnoeusly check whether the account keys and G/L accounts are assigned properly in T.code: VKOA

Regards

AK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes,remove the posting block from Cancellation document type in Tcode VOFA.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit