cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IWDRoadMap - length of connecting lines

0 Kudos

Hello,

I use Web Dynpro for Java and want to change the length of connecting lines between the steps (IWDRoadMapStep) in a RoadMap (IWDRoadMap). Unfortunately I have no idea how to do this?!?

I would be very glad if someone could give me a hint.

Best regards,

Christian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The API does not seem to allow this.

If you don't need the description text (IWDRoadMapStep.description), you can set this property to a long string of spaces, which might give the desired effect.

But: This is only a totally crappy workaround.

Armin

0 Kudos

Thank you for your suggestion. I will try it out even though this can't be the best & final solution...

Former Member
0 Kudos

If possible, open an OSS message asking for the missing functionality.

Armin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

is it also possible not to show the line with the descriptions at all? I don't need the descriptions but I do not want to take the roadmap so much space in height. I didn't find a corresponding value in theme editor where I could have set "visibility:hidden"...

Is it possible to completely remove the descriptions?

Markus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

did You find a solution for the problme with the short connecting lines between the step-elements? Did You open an OSS-note?

Thanks and regards

Jan Hempel

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure about the usability guidelines, the length may be less btn the steps but it is uniform accross all the steps.

Regards, Anilkumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I feel we can't control the witdth/length of the connecting lines between the steps.

Regards, Anilkumar

0 Kudos

Hi,

thanks for your answer.

My problem is that the lines between the steps are too short (a few pixels) and this is not according to usability guidelines ;-(

Regards,

Christian