cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

J2ee application deployment error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created a J2ee application. I have created a EJB module project in which i have created a session bean. Also I have created a Web module project, i am referring the above created EJB in this web module. Both these projects are added to one enterprise application.While deploying this ear file to j2ee engine I am getting following error.

Aborted: development component 'TestEAR'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2007.06.28.10.34.29'/'0':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application sap.com/TestEAR.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/TestEAR in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application sap.com/TestEAR in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

Please can anybody tell me what is going wrong?

I am using NW 2004s.

Cheers

jayant

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Something wrong with your EJB component. Unfortunately information you provided is not enough to point on reasons. Are you able to build your EJB project without any error and warnings? Maybe some dependencies are invalid. If you can provide some more information hope I can help you.

-

Aliaksandr Kuchar

SAP NetWeaver Consultant