cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Both boxes and shading are needed in a table template of a smartform.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using SAP version 4.6C

I have a table template in my smartform.

That contains a line with 6 cells. I want all those 6 cells to be shaded as well as boxed.

If I had kept gray level as blank under window output options, it is displaying the boxes for each cell.

But if I kept some value for gray level, it is shading all the cells but boxes are not displaying.

Under the Template tab strip. I had chosen the Select Pattern as to show all the horizontal & vertical lines.

while I am trying to specify the gray value in output options tab strip it is giving the following error:

"Boxes/Shadings are not allowed within a table"

I want both shading as well as boxes in each and every cell as I am using this window as a header for a table of line items.

Can anybody help me in this concern.

Thanx in advance.

Loknath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

see instructions > https://cw.sdn.sap.com/cw/docs/DOC-37129

It can be done however I find it acts oddly at times. Example: Added shading to cells of template having title (label) for adjacent cells with data content. When I print from preview it is find but when I print from message after creating new document the entire template "blacks out" that is all cells of template go to 100 % shading (saturation).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP does not allow you to do so in smartform in SAP 4.6c. Still if you want to acheive it, just create different windows to display the column header for each of the column and shade them with boxes.

Regards,

Sandip

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hei Sandip,

Thats great.

You gave me a valuble information & reduced my time.

I have the same doubt that whether it is possible or not.

I had the alternate plan to create a new window for each cell to provide shading & boxes.

On the otherhand, I planed to display the heading in bold with only boxes but no shading.

Thanks a lot

Loknath