Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backend PO creation - What is the fist BADI

rajasekhar_matukumalli3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to know the first BADI that gets triggered after I click on "Create Purchase Order".

Regards,

Rajasekhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The badi are:

BBP_PO_CREATE_BADI

BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW

BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI

BBP_PD_PO_TRANSFER

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

please reward points for helful answer

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The doc type is getting picked up from the Organisation structure assignment.Please refer the foll threads whcih explain the solution to your query:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Which SRM version and scenario are you using ?</u>

Incase you are asking for SRM related BADI, there are couple of BADIs which get triggered.

<u>Try looking for BADIs -></u>

BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW  

BBP_CREATE_PO_BACK    

BBP_ECS_PO_OUT_BADI   

BBP_EXTLOCALPO_BADI 

Hope this will help.

<b>Please read the relevant Standard SAP documentation given using SE18 Transaction first, before implemnting any BADIs.</b>

Hope this will help. Do let me now.

Regards

- Atul

rajasekhar_matukumalli3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are using SRM 5.0. Actually I have alredy implemented the BADI "BBP_CREATE_BE_PO_NEW". I have in corporated the logic to create a PR and then I am able to create a "<b>Standard</b>" PO in the back end.

But the problem is that we need to create different types of POs, based on users selection before clicking on the "Create Purchase Order".

Every time it is creating a standard PO (Document type "EC").

What I have observed is that in the program "SAPLBBP_BID_INV", while executing the sub-routine "PERFORM map_quot_sc_item", the parameter "iv_process_type_po" has the PO type(Document Type) selected by the user.

Inside this subroutine some how the document type is automatically getting set to "EC" for et_sc_item-BE_DOC_TYPE.

Why is this happening?

Regards,

Rajasekhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b><u>Related SAP OSS Notes to go through -></u></b>

Note 1000184 - Account assignment error when document transfer to back end

Note 906465 - Shopping cart transfer:Mapping BADI bbp_create_po_back/...rs

Note 903805 - Shopping cart transfer: BAdI bbp_create_po_back/...rs_back

Note 336658 - Purch req instead of purch order created in backend

Note 528423 - Local purchase order not created

<u>Please go through this -></u>

A local purchase order is to be created as a subsequent object for a shopping cart item in the EBP System.Although the item was approved, no local purchase order is created.In the application monitor (Transaction RZ20), you only find the uninformative message <CCMS:no default text available> under the node 'Shopping Basket -> Local errors'.

On the one hand, the value of the 'BSA' user attribute determines the document type with which purchasing documents are created in the back-end system while, on the other hand, however, for local purchase orders this value also determines the action type of the local purchase order (similarly to the DP_PROC_TY attribute, which determines the action type for direct purchase orders for material).

The system uses the transaction type to determine the number range interval, from which the document number is to be used for the local purchase order.If the system cannot determine any transaction type, it is then also not possible to determine a document number and the local purchase order cannot be generated.

You must make sure that whatever value is used is defined as a transaction type in EBP Customizing and that a valid internal number range interval for the purchase order object is assigned to this transaction type.

That is, when BSA = EC, then a valid 'EC' transaction type must be defined.

Only maintain one value (cross-system) for the 'BSA' attribute and set the default flag for this. Several system-dependent values for this attribute are not currently being analyzed on a system-dependent basis.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul