cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while pushing idocs from SAP to XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For doing ALE configurations for pushing IDOC's from SAP to XI, I am following the following blog posted on SDN:

/people/swaroopa.vishwanath/blog/2007/01/22/ale-configuration-for-pushing-idocs-from-sap-to-xi

I am able to create the model view distribution successfully but when I am clicking on EDIT --> MODEL VIEW --> DISTRIBUTE (which is one of the steps mentioned in the blog), I am getting an error tht

<b>Target system XIDEV Communication error occurred

User is locked. Please notify the person responsible</b>

please tell me what is the error ie which user is locked and how should i proceed now.

Waiting for your reply.

Warm regards,

N.Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for ur valuable reply. actually my port was pointing to some other RFC location due to which it was throwing error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Contact your SAP Admin. To check wether the user is locked. It happens some times when multiple users are using the same user name.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i> User is locked. Please notify the person responsible</i>

>>>

check for the user that is maintained to connect to XI. You basis would be able to help you unlock the user.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

which user i hve to check??? should i have to check the user mentioned in RFC or the user name given in partner profiles???

warm regards,

n.jain

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for the one in the RFC destination

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi shabarish,

i hve checked the RFC and it is working fine. so which other uses i hve to check???

warm regards,

n.jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

which user i hve to check???

You should be having the user as XI_APPLUSER in the RFC destination

regards

krishna

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi krishnamoorthy,

i hve created one RFC in my R/3 system which is pointing to Xi-DEV. So, in the RFC I have used my XI user id & password for loging and the RFC is wrking fine when I am testing tht. I have used my id "XISUPER" in that RFC and it is not locked in XI-DEV. I have not used user id "XI_APPLUSER" anywhere.

Please suggest.

Warm Regards,

N.Jain