cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which event can be used to do some enhancement after submission

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey all

Can anybody tell which event can be used to do enhancement after submission to External Collection Agency(Transaction FP03DM )

Note:-event in which collection items are being processed at Contract Account level.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

You can use events 5062, 5063 & 5064 to create file to be submitted to collection agency.

If this is not what you are looking for please be more clear.

Rgds

Rajendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have used 5063 and 5064 to send file to collection agency. I create items at 5063 and in 5064 i call a XI proxy to send file to collection agency.

I am not sending all the items to collection agency. If there are 6 items in a document depending on certain condition, I send only say 4 items (selected at event 5063).

After FP03D is run, the transaction updates status of all items in document to 02 (submitted to collection agency).

Now my requirement is that only those items which are actually send to collection agency needs to have status updated to 02 so that other items are available een afterwards in status 01 (released) for sending from FP03 (Manually). Is there any event or exit available so that i can handle the status updation in collection agency process.

If you have anything to clarify please ask me because i need a solution for this asap.

Regards,

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using Events 5062, 5063 and 5064 for file creation through TCODE FP03DM, my input parameters are

DATE ID, Identification,Business partner and Company code in General selections tab and In Submission Tab

checking Submission Additional Items, Checking write file giving path.

If I run through FP03D its working fine and creating a file. When I run through FP03DM giving error: Error Saving Submitted Receivables.

Can you please help me to solve this issue.

I really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Shiva.

marina_plag
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

which kind of event do you mean? If you need a FI-CA event of mass activity framework, here is the list:

1796: before run start

1797: before start of each parallel job

1798: at the end of each parallel job

1799: at the end of run (all intervals are finished there)

You can add your code.

Regards, Marina

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi:

First keep the SQL trace on (ST05)

and run the transaction code FP03DM as

Enter a date and an ID that you can use to identify the run later. This date/name is used to tag the run and is only used for reference.

On the tab page General selections make no selection other than company codes.

On the tab page Additional Selection, refine the selection of the items to be submitted by selecting only the items which have been released. By choosing submission status 01, the user is submitting all items which have been released by dunning or manually.

On the tab, Submission Parameters, check Submit Additional Items to allow all additional items of the business partner can be selected. Choose the collection agency to submit the receivables.

To save the data to a file, check the Write File box and enter a path where the file is to be saved.

Select the indicator 7G for Total Receivables to be submitted in the file are totaled by business partner.

Schedule the program run.

The system carries out the following steps:

o Selects released items.

o Holds the date of submission, the submission status 02 (Receivable submitted), and the submitted amount, if this is different from the amount of the open item, in the collection item.

o Enters a payment lock, dunning lock, and, if it exists, the alternative payer in the document.

o Creates a list and/or submission file for each collection agency with all receivables to be submitted.

o Table RFKKCOLL is used to produce the file if required.

The system can process collection items for different collection agencies in one submission run. It creates a separate file or list and for each collection agency. The user exit must be used to capture the rules which identify the proper collection agency by item. The file/and or list can be forwarded to the collection agency.

After this , trace out its badi and then the event.

Reward with Points if it is helpful.

Regards

Shashi