cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

variant configuration -object dependancy?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

in V.Confi. i created charectristics SDCOM, and i saved it, with adding values. but i forgot to make additional data on SDCOM charactrisitc, tahta table name SDCOM and field name VKOND, when i moved again in change mode of this charactristics this two fields table name and field name is disable mode.

so can u help me that how can i add two values in same fields.

regards

ravaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravaji,

I dont know why the fields are greyed in change mode. I tested it and it is coming greyed out even for me.

But to solve the problem, you can just delete the characteristic once, and after saving the deletion, you can create it with the same name once again and now you can assign those two fields in Additional data.

Hope this helps.

Rwd if helpful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i try to delete this charactristics but this charactristic is assigned to one of my object dependancy so first i have to delet this object dependecy, but even i m not able to delet this object dependacy.so how to delete this O.Dependancy

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You shoudl know the dependencies which are assigned to characteristics.

in CT04, in characteristics mngt, go to Extras---Object dependencies-Assignments.

Here you can either assign or delete dependencies.

Once the dependencies are deleted, you can delete the characteristics.

Reward if helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i havent assign any O.D to this char.value. but when i created O.D. at that time i used the values for same charac. in source code. so. for deleting charactristics. first i have to delete O.D. so can u tell me how to delete O.D.