cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oracle Pre-Load Actions error

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI All,

I am trying to install SAP R/3 4.7 IDES, Oracle 9 with patch 9.2.0.3.0 on 2003 Server SP2. I have encountered the following error during Database Instance installation step of Oracle Pre-load Actions .

CJS-00084 SQL Statement or Script failed. Error Message: Executable C:\oracle\ora92/bin/sqlplus.exe returns 3.

ERROR 2007-06-13 10:25:46

FJS-00012 Error when executing script.

I have already tried following solutions.

1) directory C:\oracle\ora92/bin/sqlplus.exe is there I able to connect as sysdba

2) I changed “C:\SAPinst_Oracle_KERNEL" name with no spaces

3) Installed Oracle without installing Database.

I think I am making a mistake in following two steps.

1) I did installed Ms Loop Back adapter but what exact entry I need to put in Host file?

2) When I installed Oracle and run “Sapserver.cmd” file, windows message popup and ask which program I want to use to open “Sapserver.rsp” file and I choose notepad.

After Oracle installed, I run some Sqlplus commands and able to connect as sysdba but listener status command showing one listener is running and other status unknow. After installation stop, Listener status giving TNS adapter error.

Please help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

andreas_herzog
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> 1) directory C:\oracle\ora92/bin/sqlplus.exe is there

the <b>correct path</b> to your oracle home should be something like <b>\oracle\<SID>\<oracle version> ==> \oracle\TST\920

</b>

> 1) I did installed Ms Loop Back adapter but what

> exact entry I need to put in Host file?

i do not think you will need a loopback adapter when installing on win2k3 srv...what you'll need is a hostname (afaik without any domains etc) and an (unique) ip address...the ports used by sap (eg. 3200, 3300 etc.) must be available (= not used by any other application on that server)

-> which guides/notes did you follow?

GreetZ, AH

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>> have already tried following solutions.

>>1) directory C:\oracle\ora92/bin/sqlplus.exe is there I able to connect as sysdba

>>2) I changed “C:\SAPinst_Oracle_KERNEL" name with no spaces

>>3) Installed Oracle without installing Database.

never change the directory name of SAPinst working directory. It is designed in this version to use a directory with spaces and it will work with it.

What you should not do is to copy additional CDs (like Export, Kernel) into directories having blanks in the path.

>>1) I did installed Ms Loop Back adapter but what exact entry I need to put in Host file?

>>2) When I installed Oracle and run “Sapserver.cmd” file, windows message popup and ask which program I want to use to open “Sapserver.rsp” file and I choose notepad.

That should not happen at all.

The response file is opened by Oracle's setup.exe which is invoked by sapserver.cmd. Is the Oracle CD located on a directory containing blanks?

Peter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply.

Which .sql file to look for WHENEVER OSERROR..... ?

I serached all the .sql files but can't find WHENEVER OSERROR......

Former Member
0 Kudos

try to find out which sql-script should be executed.

Edit the script and delete the line

WHENEVER OSERROR.....

restart the installation.

Peter