cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Config for XI connectivity.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can anybody please tell me what are the configuration that needs to be done on SRM and XI side so that SRM can send XML message (PO) directly to XI using SRM's Integration Engine? Connectivity Settings?

I am having SRM 5.0 (No SUS, EBP on SRM standalone) and XI 3.0 SP 15.

SLD is local for XI 3.0

On PO output determination have used standar SAP BADI BBP_PO_SEND_XML on SRM to send the XML Message to XI but it fails saying,

Error "An SLD System has not been assigned to logical system"

Error "Action Could not be successfully Executed"

Any inputs will be appreciated.

-Adrean.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Adrean,

use this blog to activate proxies

and connect your SRM to SLD

/people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Regards,

michal

-

<a href="/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions"><b>XI / PI FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions</b></a>

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Adrean,

You can see the below doc's for reference.

https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700002897402004E/ServiceProcurementNEW.pdf)

Refer the below thread too.

Best regards,

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already had the Service procurment guide and had done the same configs but it was not working, though finally I got it working. The problem was SLD connection from SRM server to XI SLD.

I have defined the Required SLD RFC connections with *_XID name instead I had to do it without any underscore. Like SAPLCRRFC then I have defined it as SAPLCRRFC_XID and so it was failing. Now all set.

Thanks guys and again thank you very much.

-Adrean.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Adrean

I am having the same problem with trasfer PO from EBP to SUS, cuuld you send an explanation of how did you sove your problem.

Thanks

Nilson