cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create WD Component using NWDI- Error during synchronizing of used componet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JDI/NWDI Experts,

I need some help. I am trying to creat WD Development Component Project through NWDI. But I got the following errors. Can you please help me how to resolve?.The errors I have observed are

Error during synchronizing of used components: Component sap.com/com.sap.mw.jco is not existing on the build server

failed to resolve reference

/userOut/Development Component (com.sap.ide.eclipse.component.provider.actions.dc.UsedDCFoundHandlerBase) [Thread[main,5,main]] ERROR: failed to resolve reference "sap.com/com.sap.mw.jco" for DC "sap.com_SAP_ESS_1:sap.com/home/mytestComp":Cannot find compartment of used component: sap.com:com.sap.mw.jco

I also observed the the Studio all the libraries are missing which are suppose to available are location

Project->Properties->Java Build Path->Libraries-> WD_RUNTIME

Its weired, I know. Its happenin only if I create from Development Component Project. But for normal Webdynpro project everything is fine and works well.

Hope some one can help to resolve this issues.

Thank you,

Regards

Maruti .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

our Error there is missing of external library JAR files,

so try the following steps...may b it works,

Blogs:

/people/valery.silaev/blog/2005/09/14/a-bit-of-impractical-scripting-for-web-dynpro

/people/bala.krishnan2/blog/2006/09/25/bid-adieu-to-bots--using-captchas

Inluding External libraries:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/f9/ce747474574fdb8a79fed77ea075f8/frameset.htm

mmmonteverde
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you import the SAP-JEE, SAP_BUILDT and SAP_JTECHS SC?? When you're using a track, you must have this libraries accesible in order to import the default ones.

Regards,

Maria Margarita Monteverde

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Thank you for your reply.I have imported those files in JDI Track in CMS and the problem is solved.

Regards

Maruti

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member751941
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maruti,

Go to Development Component perspective and within the track check whether the DC "sap.com/com.sap.mw.jco" is available or not. As per the posted It is missing.

You need to add it in your WD project. First login to NWDI and then try to import it from the track.

Check these threads.

Regards,

Mithu