cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Valid from date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's,

After releasing a ECO can we change the valid from date to some othere future date? I know we can shift the date aftter we close the ECO and before we release it. If any customization avaliable around it? What is the impact of the same down the line if the date can be changed?

Thanks,

Paddy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

Any after CLOSE & RELEASE cannot be changed, that too in particular the DATE, there is no twicks in the system.

But if you use Parameter Effectivity and Status Profile, i think twicks can be done.

Regards

Rehman

Reward Your points

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael & Rehman,

Thanks for the reply.

Rehman: Its for sure that with ECC-6 you can change the the valid from date after your close an ECO. But then after you release it, that option greys out. I have checked this personally.

Thanks,

Paddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

Yes you can Change the Valid From Date after status "CLOSE ECO" and before "RELEASE ECO" with a normal settings itself (No need of any extra twicks).

Check again or else i can send you the screen shots which i depicted your scenario,

With TCodes CC31/CC32

Best Regards

Rehman

Reward Points if Useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

Please send me the screen shots around working with Parameter Effectivity and Status Profile, where we can set to a future date once the ECO is released.

Send it to saplogtster@gmail.com.

Thanks,

Paddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi paddy,

You can Change the Valid From Data <b>after Status "CLOSE ECO"</b> and <u><i><b>before</b></i></u> "<b>RELEASE ECO"</b>

This answers to your first question,

Regards

Rehman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rehman,

I know that option. What I am looking for is any twicks with the custmization for changing the date after we release the ECO?

Thanks,

Paddy.

michael_voigt
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Paddy,

you can't shift the date after releasing the ECO and you can't change this behaviour via customizing.

Bye, Michael

Please reward points if answer was useful.