cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how can we create the following DOC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

how can we create the following Documents?

Two Enquiry one quotation.

Two Quotation one Sales Order.

Two Sales Order one Delivery.

Two Delivery one Billing.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to execute the below transaction:

1) T.Code - VL11 : To create 2 different enquiry. To make a single Quotation for 2 enqury, use T.Code - VL21. Here once you enter the main screen, select drop down on Sales Document Type, the first option on topmest line & you will get an option --> Create with reference. Select the first enquiry & enter & repreat the sceond enquiry & enter. Now Both Enquiry will be a part of same Quotation.

2) T.Code - VL21: To create 2 different Quotation. To make a single Quotation for 2 enqury, use T.Code - VL01. Here once you enter the main screen, select drop down on Sales Document Type, the first option on topmest line & you will get an option --> Create with reference. Select the first enquiry & enter & repreat the sceond enquiry & enter. Now Both Quotation will be a part of same Order.

3) T.Code - VA01: To create 2 different Order. To make a single delivery, go to T.Code VL10A & select the 2 Order & create collective processing of Delivery to create a single Delivery.

4) T.Code - VL01N: To create 2 different Delivery (other T.codes can also be used to create delivery such as VL04, VL10A, VL10C, etc). To create single Billing for 2 Delivery, go to T.Code: VF01 & enter 2 Delivery numbers & press ENTER. This will merge 2 Delivery together.

Note: It is assumed that the parameter are common & meet the requirement for combining various documents.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to execute the below transaction:

1) VL11 and VL21

2) VL21 and VA01

3) VA01 and VL01N

4) VL01N and VF01,

I Hope it´s clear,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you have 2 sales order with the same shipping point and loading groups and ship -to party . you can do one delivery by using the transaction code VL10 a

Please reward points if the answer is helpful

Regards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanq u mr murali,but plz clearly understand my question........by creating 2 sales order ,only through 1 delivary,by creating 2 delivaries 1 billing?plz reply for me i know the process wat u reply........i want something more