cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to settle an rebate agreement in VBO2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

When I am trying to settle my rebate agreement in VBO2 using Rebate Payments à Final Settlementà payments it gives me an hard stop error saying

“ Sales Volume for agreement 10 is not current” ( Message- VK780) & in diagnosis asks me to look at OSS Note:105681 which in turn asks me to “To update the business volume, start report SDBONT06.”

Any ideas on if I run this report any issues I may have OR any other way to do this rebate settlement

Any inputs would be appreciated

Thx,

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check VBOX entries and try to diagnose. Or else try to debug the program and identify the problem.

Regards

Suddu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply..appreciate it..

I am setting the rebates first time, could you please briefly explain what should i look for in VBOX ...

Thanks all

Regards,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check the entries when you do the rebates. Please take the ABAP effort to take up this.

Regards

Suddu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

i think u have to compare rebate basis and correct accruals.

for this there is a provision in rebates section.

check out in rebates in billing

or u have to run some reports

for that pls check out glen c williams.

if i am right the reports are

RV15B003, RV15B002 ...........

regards

sridhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the replies.

I am prototyping the rebate arements for the first time, could somebody please explain me what is an rebate basis & why do i need to correct my accruals based on that & lastly what are these reports for.

I appreciate all of your help & thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just found a report RV15B002- Compare Rebate basis .....which shows me diff statistics with accruals for rebate agreement as 196 versus the conditionbase value of 180.

Now when i try to correct using the Correct backlogs button it gives an error message saying " No Accruals Possible".... so my sales volume agreement is not current...

Please advice & any suggestiions would be appreciated

Thanks,

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Run the program SDBONT06 in Se38, enter the paramters like rebate agreement nuber, sales area, validity dates as in the agreement.

After the rebate recalculation, the message will disppear and the rebate agreement will be updated with the correct accrual values

reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the reply...but even if i Run the program SDBONT06 in Se38

it is not updating my billing documents? please adsvice

Former Member
0 Kudos

I ran the report “SDBONT06” or VBOF but still my rebate agreements show the error….. So that means my accrual is happening but I am not able to do the rebate settlement because of the error” “ Sales Volume for agreement YY is not current ?? Any ideas please?