cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while trying to do the synchronization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am new to NWDS-Java, we got a requirement in our project to work on.. I will breif you the steps i hv follwed:

1) installed a NWDS

2) created a client and did settings in the preference->JDI->DevelopmentConfigurationPool

set the URL and the root folder has been automatically created.

3) I am able to see the tracks

4) while synchronizing its thowing so many errors like

succeeded (89698 bytes). 2 folders failed.

20:30:31.750 SYNC (FAILED: Communication error [cause: Thread was interrupted]) active (C:\Documents and Settings\a121710\dtr\New DTR Client\FINGPROD\pg.com_PG-FSS-INV_APPROVAL-INVAPP\cons\active\)

20:30:32.661 SYNC (FAILED: Getting remote child resources failed for http://ggd.mysap.pg.com:50200/dtr/ws/FINGPROD/pg.com_PG-FSS-INV_APPROVAL-INVAPP/cons/inactive/ ) inactive (C:\Documents and Settings\a121710\dtr\New DTR Client\FINGPROD\pg.com_PG-FSS-INV_APPROVAL-INVAPP\cons\inactive\)

20:30:33.148 SYNC (FAILED: Get members in workspace folder failed (Communication error [cause: Thread was interrupted])) dev (C:\Documents and Settings\a121710\dtr\New DTR Client\FINGPROD\pg.com_PG-FSS-INV_APPROVAL-INVAPP\dev\)

SYNC (FAILED: The operation was canceled. Operation was interrupted (e.g. by ESC or CANCEL button))

--- Problem summary: ---

20:30:31.750 SYNC (FAILED: Communication error [cause: Thread was interrupted]) active (C:\Documents and Settings\a121710\dtr\New DTR Client\FINGPROD\pg.com_PG-FSS-INV_APPROVAL-INVAPP\cons\active\)

20:30:32.661 SYNC (FAILED: Getting remote child resources failed for http://ggd.mysap.pg.com:50200/dtr/ws/FINGPROD/pg.com_PG-FSS-INV_APPROVAL-INVAPP/cons/inactive/ ) inactive (C:\Documents and Settings\a121710\dtr\New DTR Client\FINGPROD\pg.com_PG-FSS-INV_APPROVAL-INVAPP\cons\inactive\)

20:30:33.148 SYNC (FAILED: Get members in workspace folder failed (Communication error [cause: Thread was interrupted])) dev (C:\Documents and Settings\a121710\dtr\New DTR Client\FINGPROD\pg.com_PG-FSS-INV_APPROVAL-INVAPP\dev\)

20:30:33.148 ==> Finished in 9s. 3 folders failed.

thse are some of the errors..

can you plz tel me whr cld i went wrong.... plz help me out..

Thanks & Regards

Message was edited by:

Vijaya Lakshmi MV

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VIjaya,

The problem seems to be of the JDI setup. I think you should post this in

Expert Forums >> Application server >> Java Development Infrastructure (JDI)

Regards,

Alka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Alka... my issue got resolved but that is something related to J2EE parameters.

Thanks & Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Oh! no updates... seems its not the right thread to post this issue.. plz let me know, in which thread i shld post this...

Thanks & Regards