cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Standard Field or Custom field search helf exit on ITS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Standard fields(Category ID) having search help in backend but it's not coming in ITS.

I have added a custom field and made search helf on that field. in ITS web page, field is not displaying.

can anyone help me, what is the reason why Standard Field or Custom Field which is having search help, it's not showing F4 or Drop Down on ITS front end?

Regards

Rabindra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

PLease see if you have attached the search help properly to that custom field.Also refer the foll threads for attaching a search help to a custom feild:

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<u>Please provide the SRM version details.</u>

<b>Also, Please go through the SAP OSS Notes below -></b>

Note 1002979 - Customer fields are not displayed correctly in ITS

Note 672960 - User-defined fields 2 in ITS

----

Quite easily possible to atach search help to a custom field..

Create a search help on any Z field and just you need to attach it to the relevant Customizing include structure..

<b>Please go through the links below -></b>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

i'm workng on SRM 5.0.

'Category ID' is a search field in SC, when i search from 'Category ID', it opens a popup window with 'description',category id, logsys, and 2 custom field.

as Cagegory ID is standard field and having 'search help exit' attached and working good in backend. but in ITS 'category id' not shown as 'drop down' list.

i made both the custom field as search field, the resule same as 'category id' working good in backend, but not in ITS.

in back end, custom fields behieve as search field with drop down list but not in ITS.

can you help me, how to make my custom field shown in ITS as drop down list(as it is dorp down in backend)? and as 'Category ID' is a standard field and having 'search help exit' why not it showz a dorpdown list in ITS(frontend)?

Regards,

Rabindra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

OK... You are using SRM 5.0.

<b>If you have fixed values at Domain level, those values will be appearing automatically in Search Help for the new custom fields.</b>

<u>If you need Serach Help with Drop down list for CUFs, you will not be able to do in standard display of CUF fields. You have to develop custom screen and call this screen using CUF BADIs.

You will be able to do on the custom screen Serach Help with Drop down list for CUFs.</u>

<b>Related links -></b>

Hope this answer all your queries.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul