cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding a New SAP server in the JDI Runtime System details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We were having a 3 system SAP CRM landscape. CRM Dev(CRD), CRM Q (CRQ) & CRM P (CRP). We have the JDI instance connected to the CRM dev system and all the 3 systems were configured as the run time systems in the JDI. In the track which we are using,in the Runtime systems tab, the Development system points to the JDI instace, the Consolidation system points to the CRD box, the test system points to the CRQ box and the production system points to the CRP box. (screen shot attached). So when the developer releases a request from the nwds instance, it first goes and sits in the development queue and then I import it to the Dev system then it goes and sits in the consolidation queue and I transport it which means the request has been imported to the Dev system & the tranport sequence continues til the request has been imported to the P system.

Now we have added a new tier for the Interegration testing called CRM IST viz CRI there by coming into 4 system landscape (CRD, CRQ, CRI, CRP). We now need to add this system in the JDI instance in the same track and configure it in the runtime system tab and link it to the CRI box. But the problem is we can define only 3 systems over there.

How do I define the 4the system? Do I have to create a new track? if so, what are the post activities which I need to follow up.

Please help me with this & will surely reward points if any thing informative.

Awaiting responses.

Thanks.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

timo_renner
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeet,

if I got you right you are using your NWDI runtime system as DEV system in the CMS track.

In any case you should avoid using the NWDI system as a runtime system for development. There are several good reasons for that, e.g. some deployments require a engine restart, performance, isolation etc. Or vice versa, there is no good reason to do so.

So the solution to your problem first would be to reconfigure your track so that it doesn't use the NWDI as runtime, so then you have one system left.

But in general you are right: if you want to use more than 4 runtime systems, or if the CMS roles do not exactly fit your development workflow, you need to create an additional development track and create a track connection between these tracks.

In your case, as you are only performing development in your DEV system, it is sufficient to create a track as a so-called "delivery track". To do so, delete the entries for DTR and CBS for this track and add your SCs all as "Required SCs" (do not use "SCs for Development). Then this track is not using Workspaces and Buildspaces, what will speed-up the transport task as no (unnecessary) rebuild of your application is performed.

In this track, you would define your production and perhaps one of your test systems. Keep in mind that for each track you have a separate Approval. This can be helpful if you have e.g. two different test teams.

Best regards,

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

So many thanks for your detail answer. As you rightly pointed out in the first point that we do not need to configure our nwdi server in the runtime systems. Can I now change in the existing track? Like say if I change it, then I get put my Dev details on the development runtime system, for the considation, i can put the new CRM server and then for the test, I can put my Q server and for production, I can have the production details. So then I can complete my whole setup.

Like after doing these changes, what all other settings do we need to do? Do we need to do anychanges on the nwds / anything else do we need to rebuild? Is it ok to do these changes ? Will it effect the present settings in anyways? or should I go for a new creation of a track as in the 2nd point as suggested by you. But this (2nd one) looks a bit more complex.:)

Please be so kind to help me out in this.

Thanks again & I will surely reward you points.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

timo_renner
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeet,

when you change your runtime system configuration for the development track then you have to perform a so-called "Restore System State" for each CMS system. This will trigger a rebuild (for DEV and CONS) and redeploy for all affected runtime systems.

Normally that's all you have to do (of course besides making sure that the standard apps for B2B are already deployed via JSPM in advanced on the new WebAS).

Creating a second track is not that difficult. Just as I mentioned, there are two things different from creating the first track:

- leave the URL for DTR and CBS blank

- define all SCs in the "Required SCs" table

Then you have a so-called "Delivery Track", where you are just able to transport and deploy your application.

The configuration you want to have really depends on your needs. With four runtime systems you can have them all inside this one development track, that's fine. The usage of a second (or third...) track gives you more choices of separating the tasks, e.g. two separate testing teams etc. If you don't need that, stay with the one track.

Best regards,

Timo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestions. I am carrying out the activities of adding the new CRI system in the JDI runtime systems this weekend. I have thought of removing the present NWDI system details from the runtime system and instead of that we keep the dev system details over there and then we change all the details accordingly and insert all the 4 systems in it. Then as suggested, I will go for a restore system state & import all the affected run time systems. I hope this is all I need to do? just confirming again.

Also wanted to ask, like what will be the negative impact of this if any? I am sure this would be ok.

I will try with this, if this does not work out and gives me some errors, which i am sure will not, then I will go with the 2nd solutions of yours.

Will be in touch this week and please help me when needed.

Thanks a ton again.

Best Regards,

Rajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Timo,

Hope you doing well.

Wanted your help. We added a new system but this is the issue we are facing.

We are on JDI 7 SP12 & the JDI system is connected to our CRM 5.0 SP8

systems. We develop the B2B applications via NWDS. We upgraded to the

JDI 7 SP12 version sometime back & also added a new CRM IST tier

in the run time systems (landscape configurator) .

Earlier we were on JDI SP8 & the JDI system was connected to our to the

Backend CRM systems (CRD,CRQ, CRP). In the runtime tab(landscape

configurator) we had define

1. The JDI system(details) under the "Runtime System Development" tab,

2. The CRD system under the "Runtime System Consolidation".tab

3. The CRQ system under the "Runtime System test".tab

4. The CRP system under the "Runtime System Production".tab

Recently, we added an IST server in our CRM landscape and after

consultation, we changed the settings in the runtime systems to:

1. The CRD system under the "Runtime System Development" tab,

2. The CRI system under the "Runtime System Consolidation".tab

Earlier,when we had defined the CRD instance in the Runtime system

Consolidation tab & the JDI instance in the Runtime System Developement

tab, whenever a developer used to release a request, the request used

to come and sit-in the Consolidation tab (which was correct) and then

the request was imported to the CRQ & CRP instance successfully.

But now, after the change, and when we added the CRI (CRM IST tier)

server details in the Runtime Systems and now when we have the CRD

instance in the "Runtime system Development" tab, it should happen that

when ever a developer is releasing a request, it should come and sit in

the Development queue, but its not happening. But what is happening is

that we have 2 developers, and when one releases it, it comes and sits

in the development queue and when other releases a requests, it comes

and sits in the consolidation queue. This is causing real big

confusion. Also, when the developer 2 releases a request and it comes

and sits in the consolidation queue, it should happen that when I

import it in the consolidation queue, the changes should be getting

reflected in CRI system, which we added recently, but thats not

happening. But when I import it in the test queue, the changes do get

reflected in the CRQ box, which is perfectly ok. But what about the CRI

system? Its not happening.What could be the reason of this?

We are totally stuck now and not able to proceed further with our IST

testing. Please help us.

Thanks in advance & awaiting your response soon.

If you can share your email id, I can even email your the screen shots and other things.

Best Regards,

Rajeet

+41 79 328 8454

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

Just some more inputs.

I just asked my developer to release a request, and he did. After he

released, I could see the request in the Developement queue (which

points to the CRD system) of the JDI Transport studio, it had a test

change and I started with the import. The import successfully was

completed, but when I logged to the Dev workshop, I could not see the

changes.Then I waited for some more time and thought of importing it

further, but when I thought of importing the request to the

consolidation system ( which points to the CRM IST server, CRI),to my

surprise, the request didnt exist in the consolidation queue but

instead was to be seen in the assembly queue. Its a big time confusion

now. And now, when i assembled the request, it took sometime and it

finised successfully. After that, when i checked in the dev system, the

changes were reflected.

I am at total loss as to why this is happening.

Please help me with this.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Great Day.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

+41 79 328 8454

Former Member
0 Kudos

You will never see any released transports in the Development queue, they always end up in the Consolidation queue. So, you have probably imported it in the Consolidation stage. You can check this by having a look at the history of the Consolidation stage.

If you do not see the changes in the Development runtime systems, you may have checked the "Disable automatic deployment" option in the runtime system definition for the Development system in the track definition. This will prevent automatic deployment of successfully activated DCs. In this case you can trigger deployment using the TCS Deployer: http://<nwdihost>:<port>/TCS/Deployer.

It's also possible that the deployment is just taking some time. You can use the TCS Deployer again to see the status.

Message was edited by:

Pascal Willemsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Thanks a lot for your helpful reply.

Just to give a brief again, We had 3 systems in our CRM landscape (Dev, Q, P). And in the JDI instance - Runtime system, we had configured the systems in the following ways:

1. The JDI system(details) under the "Runtime System Development" tab,

2. The CRD system under the "Runtime System Consolidation".tab

but then once we added the 4 th system in the landscape for IST purpose, we changed the runtime systems in the Landscape configurator as following:

1. The CRD system under the "Runtime System Development" tab,

2. The CRI system under the "Runtime System Consolidation".tab

(the JDI system details were removed)

So, now, I am facing issues in deploying.

The Developer is releasing a request & its coming to the Consolidation queue directly, meanings its not getting deployed in the CRD box (which I defined in the development queue), and then when i deploy the request in the consolidation system (CRM IST server), the changes are not getting reflected there but the changes are getting visble in the CRD box.

Then I assemble it and transport it in Test environment, it is working fine there as well.

But, then, all these changes are not getting reflected in the IST server (CRI).

So, my question is:

1. Like as we had the JDI system details in the Runtime System for Development, we changed it to the CRD details, after that we did a system restore state as well, Apart fromt this, should there anything else need to be done on the NWDS /NWDI front.

2. Is this setting correct, since I have 4 system landscape and one NWDI, this seems to be the best option from where in I can transport to all the systems.

3.If not, please be so kind to tell me the best way I can manage 4 system with one NWDI with a single track.

Please be so kind to help me.

Thanks a lot in advance.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajeet,

You have the correct system landscape setup now (it was incorrect when you still had the NWDI server assigned as runtime system, something that you should NEVER do).

The fact that release transports end up in the Consolidation queue does NOT mean that they are not going to your Development runtime system. As a matter of fact, at that point deployment to Development has already been triggered, if the checkbox "Disable automatic deployment" is not ticked on the Development runtime system definition. In case it's ticked you can use the TCS Deployer http://<nwdihost>:<port>/TCS/Deployer to trigger deployments.

Concerning your changing not showing up on the correct system, there are two possible reasons:

- Deployment sometimes takes a while and you are checking if the changes are on the target runtime system too early (deployment has not finished yet).

- Your runtime system definitions are incorrect. In this case re-check your track definition. Also check the "Disable automatic deployment" checkbox, which is available for the Development and Consolidation runtime system.

Regarding your questions:

As mentioned before, your setup is correct now. There's nothing else you need to do here. I have a question for you though: Did the Restore System state deploy all components to your Development system? If so, the Development runtime system definition is correct and activated activities should be autodeployed as well.

Kind regards,

Pascal

Message was edited by:

Pascal Willemsen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Many thanks for your replies.

Glad you are clearing my doubts. Even we had doubts about this configuration and this seems to be correct now as you said.

Tomorrow morning, I am releasing a test request to whether while transporting a request in consolidation,

1. Whether or not the request changes are being visble in Consolidation and Development system or not. I will wait for sometime as you suggest and then check for the changes.

2. If the changes are not getting reflected, then I would check on the "Disable Automatic Deployment" and the import again. Right now in both the developement and consolidation system, the disable automatic deployment option is switched off ( not checked). In this case, as you suggested, should I switch on he "Disable Automatic Deployment" on he consolidation or on the Development runtime systems?

Yes, when did the system restore, all the components were properly deployed and we could see it actually. I do not think there were any issues there.

I will update you tomorrow. And incase of any suggestion, please let me know. would be glad.

Thanks a ton again for your support.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

+41 79 328 8454.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you want changes to be auto-deployed to the Development stage on activation of an activity, you should leave "Disable automatic deployment". Same goes for importing transports and deployment in the Consolidation stage.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Today morning. I had asked my developer to release a test transport request with minor visble changes. He did the changes in NWDS and then released the request, the request then came and sat in the consolidation queue as you said. Then I started importing the request in the consolidation queue (which points to the CRM IST server). The import finished successfully got completed. So as said, now the changes should be visible in 2 systems.

1. In the CRM development system (which was defined in the the development system for runtime).

2. In the CRM IST system (which was defined in the Consolidation system for runtime).

I waited for 45 mins- 1hr and then checked for the changes in both the system. I could just see the changes in the Dev system but no changes were visible in the CRM I system. In both the Systems in Runtime tab, the "Disable Automatic Deployment" is swtiched off ( un checked). Now I am not sure what should I do in order to make changes visible in CRI server.

What could be my next step?

Please help me out and extremely sorry for bothering you so much as I am a bit new to NWDI environment.

Very Thanks again.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the SDM log of the Consolidation import:

- Go to the Consolidation stage

- Click the History button

- Select the transport request

- Click Details

- Switch to the Logs tab

- Open the SDM log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Thanks again.

Here is the SDM log which I got from the consolidation queue.

Info:Starting Step SDM-deploy at 2007-09-20 10:51:41.0251 +2:00

Info:Deployment is performed asynchronously.

Info:Following DCs are marked for deployment (buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C):

Info:BuildRequestId: 5283

Info:==> no resulting DCs for deployment

Info:Follow-up requests: 5284

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5284

Info:Follow-up requests: 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5288

Info:Follow-up requests: 5296 5297

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5296

Info:==> sap.com_home~b2b ==> deployment log

Info:Follow-up requests:

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5297

Info:==> sap.com_crm~b2b ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5289

Info:Follow-up requests: 5299

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5299

Info:==> sap.com_crm~webcatadmin ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5290

Info:Follow-up requests: 5301

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5301

Info:==> sap.com_crm~b2c ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5291

Info:Follow-up requests: 5303

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5303

Info:==> sap.com_crm~avw ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5292

Info:Follow-up requests: 5305

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5305

Info:==> sap.com_crm~shopadmin ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5293

Info:Follow-up requests: 5306

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5306

Info:==> sap.com_crm~isauseradm ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5294

Info:Follow-up requests: 5307

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5307

Info:==> sap.com_crm~sve ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:

Info:Step SDM-deploy ended with result 'success' at 2007-09-20 10:51:41.0275 +2:00

Thanks a lot.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

thanks again for your help and support.

Here is the SDM log from the consolidation queue.

Info:Starting Step SDM-deploy at 2007-09-20 10:51:41.0251 +2:00

Info:Deployment is performed asynchronously.

Info:Following DCs are marked for deployment (buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C):

Info:BuildRequestId: 5283

Info:Follow-up requests: 5284

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5284

Info:Follow-up requests: 5288 5289 5290 5291 5292 5293 5294

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5288

Info:Follow-up requests: 5296 5297

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5296

Info:==> sap.com_home~b2b ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5297

Info:==> sap.com_crm~b2b ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5289

Info:Follow-up requests: 5299

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5299

Info:==> sap.com_crm~webcatadmin ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5290

Info:Follow-up requests: 5301

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5301

Info:==> sap.com_crm~b2c ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5291

Info:Follow-up requests: 5303

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5303

Info:==> sap.com_crm~avw ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5292

Info:Follow-up requests: 5305

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5305

Info:==> sap.com_crm~shopadmin ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5293

Info:Follow-up requests: 5306

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5306

Info:==> sap.com_crm~isauseradm ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5294

Info:Follow-up requests: 5307

Info:

Info:BuildRequestId: 5307

Info:==> sap.com_crm~sve ==> deployment log

Info:

Info:

Info:Step SDM-deploy ended with result 'success' at 2007-09-20 10:51:41.0275 +2:00

And this is the CBS log as well:

Info:Starting Step CBS-make at 2007-09-20 10:32:29.0106 +2:00

Info:wait until CBS queue of buildspace JDI_TSHOP_C is completely processed, before starting the import

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5283

Info:wait until CBS queue of buildspace JDI_TSHOP_C is completely processed, before asking for build results

Info:waiting for CBS queue activity

Info:build process already running: waiting for another period of 30000 ms

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5283)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5284

Info:CBS server log is written to CBS log

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5284)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5288

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5288)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5296

Info:Development component sap.com_home~b2b in build variant default (in compartment sap.com_CUSTCRMPRJ_1)

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5296)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5297

Info:Development component sap.com_crm~b2b in build variant default (in compartment sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP_1)

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5297)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5289

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5289)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5299

Info:Development component sap.com_crm~webcatadmin in build variant default (in compartment sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP_1)

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5299)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5290

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5290)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5301

Info:Development component sap.com_crm~b2c in build variant default (in compartment sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP_1)

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5301)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5291

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5291)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5303

Info:Development component sap.com_crm~avw in build variant default (in compartment sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP_1)

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5303)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5292

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5292)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5305

Info:Development component sap.com_crm~shopadmin in build variant default (in compartment sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP_1)

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5305)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5293

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5293)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5306

Info:Development component sap.com_crm~isauseradm in build variant default (in compartment sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP_1)

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5306)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5294

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5294)

Info:buildspace = JDI_TSHOP_C build request id = 5307

Info:Development component sap.com_crm~sve in build variant default (in compartment sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP_1)

Info:look at the CBS log for details (buildrequestid=5307)

Info:Step CBS-make ended with result 'success' at 2007-09-20 10:51:41.0237 +2:00

Thanks a lot.

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

Former Member
0 Kudos

I wonder if the components have actually been built by CBS... I suggest to check the build logs for the individual requests using the CBS WebUI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pascal,

Thanks again.

Here are the 2 logs (CBS Request and the CBS build log) of CBS which I got from CBS WebUI. The JDI_TSHOP_D points to Dev & JDI_TSHOP_C points to Consolidation system.

Here are the logs :

CBS Build Log - [ JDI_TSHOP_C/sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP_1/default/ /sap.com/crm/sve ]

sapcrd.cp.chbs SAP Component Build Server

Development Component Build (2007-09-20 04:50:38)

Component name: crm/sve

Component vendor: sap.com

SC compartment: sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP_1

Configuration: JDI_TSHOP_C

Source code location: http://chmsxt10.cp.chbs:58800/dtr/ws/TSHOP/sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP/cons/active/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/

DC root folder: /usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.B/5469/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/

DC type: J2EE

DC subtype: Enterprise Application

Host: chmsxt10.cp.chbs

DC Model check:

All used DCs are available locally

validating dependency to build plugin "sap.com/tc/bi/bp/enterpriseApplication"

validating dependency to public part "war" of DC "sap.com/crm/isa/web/auctionebay"

DC model check OK

Start build plugin:

using build plugin: sap.com/tc/bi/bp/enterpriseApplication

starting build plugin from : /usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.B/5469/DCs/sap.com/tc/bi/bp/enterpriseApplication/_comp/gen/default/public/enterpriseApplication/

Build Plugins Version 7.00 SP 06 (EnterpriseApplicationPlugin, NW04S_06_REL) from 2006-03-04 19:32:43 CET

Building development component 'crm/sve', vendor 'sap.com', type 'J2EE', subtype 'Enterprise Application'

software component 'SAP-SHRAPP', vendor 'sap.com'.

location 'JDI_TSHOP_C'.

source code location 'http://chmsxt10.cp.chbs:58800/dtr/ws/TSHOP/sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP/cons/active/'.

build variant 'default'.

time 2007-09-20 04:50:39 GMT-05:00 (EDT)

General options:

convert *.xlf to *.properties: yes

include sources for debugging: yes

Reading BuildInfrastructure extension from DC tc/bi/util (vendor sap.com)

Added technology 'sap.com/tc/bi/core'

Plugin initialized in 1.068 seconds

Warning: Could not validate DC configuration, no information available for DC type J2EE/Enterprise Application

Preparing data context..

Data context prepared in 0.019 seconds

Executing macro file..

Using macro file: /usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.B/5469/DCs/sap.com/tc/bi/bp/enterpriseApplication/_comp/gen/default/public/enterpriseApplication/macros/build.vm

Creating output file: /usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.B/5469/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/gen/default/logs/build.xml

Macro file executed in 0.083 seconds

Starting Ant with build file: /usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.B/5469/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/gen/default/logs/build.xml

Using temporary directory: /usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.B/5469/t/170A92D24C3D61AF17567DD353A17217

Using build target: build

Ant build started at 2007-09-20 04:50:41 GMT-05:00 (EDT)

Using Ant version 1.6.2

clean:

prepare:

[mkdir] Created dir: /usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.B/5469/t/170A92D24C3D61AF17567DD353A17217/jars

createDeployArchive:

[copy] Copying 1 file to /usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.B/5469/t/170A92D24C3D61AF17567DD353A17217/jars

[mkdir] Created dir: /usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.B/5469/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/gen/default/src/java

[zip] Building zip: /usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.B/5469/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/gen/default/src/java/src.zip

[timer] Source archive creation finished in 18.597 seconds

[echo] Create deploy file sap.comcrmsve.ear

[jarsap] Info: JarSAP version 20041217.1600

[jarsap] Info: JarSAPProcessing version 20050624.1234 / JarSL version 20050426.1600

[jarsap] Property jarsap.info.dir is not set.

[jarsap] Building: /usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.B/5469/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/gen/default/deploy/sap.comcrmsve.ear with compression

[timer] JarSAP finished in 7.097 seconds

build:

Ant build finished OK

Ant build finished at 2007-09-20 04:51:07 GMT-05:00 (EDT), Duration: 26.813 seconds

Build finished with WARNING

Cleaning up.

Total build plug-in runtime: 28.899 seconds

Log2:

CBS Request Log - [ 5307/JDI_TSHOP_C ]

sapcrd.cp.chbs SAP Component Build Server

Build number assigned: 5469

Change request state from QUEUED to PROCESSING

INTERNAL BUILD request in Build Space "JDI_TSHOP_C" at Node ID: 883,031,850

[id: 5,307; parentID: 5,294; type: 32]

REQUEST PROCESSING started at 2007-09-20 08:49:58.861 GMT

===== Pre-Processing =====

Waiting 6 ms

Calculate all combinations of components and variants to be built...

"sap.com/crm/sve" variant "default"

Prepare build environment in the file system... started at 2007-09-20 08:49:58.918 GMT

Synchronize development configuration... finished at 2007-09-20 08:49:58.919 GMT and took 1 ms

Development line state verification started at 2007-09-20 08:49:59.289 GMT

Verification of the development line [ws/TSHOP/sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP/cons/active/] SUCCEEDED

Development line state verification finished at 2007-09-20 08:49:59.565 GMT and took 276 ms

Cache verification, level 2 (Comparison of attributes) started at 2007-09-20 08:49:59.566 GMT

Verification of the following object:

[DC: sap.com/crm/sve, group: 0] SUCCEEDED

Cache verification finished at 2007-09-20 08:49:59.597 GMT and took 31 ms

Synchronize component definitions... finished at 2007-09-20 08:49:59.616 GMT and took 696 ms

Synchronize sources...

Development line state verification started at 2007-09-20 08:49:59.991 GMT

Verification of the development line [ws/TSHOP/sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP/cons/active/] SUCCEEDED

Development line state verification finished at 2007-09-20 08:50:00.213 GMT and took 222 ms

Cache verification, level 2 (Comparison of attributes) started at 2007-09-20 08:50:00.213 GMT

Verification of the following object:

[DC: sap.com/crm/sve, group: 1] FAILED

Comparison of cache items on the paths:

[/usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.CACHE/713/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/META-INF/application-j2ee-engine.xml]

[ws/TSHOP/sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP/cons/active/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/META-INF/application-j2ee-engine.xml]

on verification level 2 FAILED due to the following reason:

Difference in attribute 'Timestamp' [Tue Feb 13 16:24:43 CET 2007][Tue Feb 13 16:24:44 CET 2007]

[/usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.CACHE/713/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/META-INF/application.xml]

[ws/TSHOP/sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP/cons/active/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/META-INF/application.xml]

Difference in attribute 'Timestamp' [Tue Feb 13 16:24:43 CET 2007][Tue Feb 13 16:24:44 CET 2007]

[/usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.CACHE/713/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/META-INF/data-source-aliases.xml]

[ws/TSHOP/sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP/cons/active/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/META-INF/data-source-aliases.xml]

[/usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.CACHE/713/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/META-INF/monitor-configuration.dtd]

[ws/TSHOP/sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP/cons/active/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/META-INF/monitor-configuration.dtd]

[/usr/sap/JDI/JC88/j2ee/cluster/server0/temp/CBS/2a/.CACHE/713/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/META-INF/monitor-configuration.xml]

[ws/TSHOP/sap.com_SAP-SHRAPP/cons/active/DCs/sap.com/crm/sve/_comp/META-INF/monitor-configuration.xml]

Cache verification finished at 2007-09-20 08:50:00.280 GMT and took 67 ms

Synchronize sources... finished at 2007-09-20 08:50:00.284 GMT and took 668 ms

Synchronize used libraries...

public part "war" of component "sap.com/crm/isa/web/auctionebay" ... OK

[PP "war" of DC 75 variant "default"][SC 715][last successful build: 5455]

Synchronize used libraries... finished at 2007-09-20 08:50:21.094 GMT and took 20 s 810 ms

The source cache is in INCONSISTENT state for at least one of the request DCs. The build might produce incorrect results.

Prepare build environment in the file system... finished at 2007-09-20 08:50:21.095 GMT and took 22 s 177 ms

===== Pre-Processing ===== finished at 2007-09-20 08:50:21.095 GMT and took 22 s 228 ms

Waiting 3 ms

===== Processing =====

BUILD DCs

"sap.com/crm/sve" in variant "default"

The build was SUCCESSFUL. Archives have been created.

===== Processing ===== finished at 2007-09-20 08:50:55.562 GMT and took 34 s 464 ms

===== Post-Processing =====

Waiting 5 ms

STORE build results...

"sap.com/crm/sve": store meta-data

"sap.com/crm/sve" in "default" variant is PROCESSED

Change request state from PROCESSING to SUCCEEDED

Analyse effect of applied changes to buildspace state... started at 2007-09-20 08:51:09.644 GMT

Handle Cycles...

No cycles detected.

Determine components that have become DIRTY due to the results of this request...

No such components have been found.

No Internal Build Requests are canceled by this request

Analyse effect of applied changes to buildspace state... finished at 2007-09-20 08:51:09.731 GMT and took 87 ms

Request SUCCEEDED

===== Post-Processing ===== finished at 2007-09-20 08:51:09.732 GMT and took 14 s 165 ms

REQUEST PROCESSING finished at 2007-09-20 08:51:09.732 GMT and took 1 m 10 s 871 ms

Thanks a lot in advance for the help.

-

Warm Regards,

Rajeet

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pending

Message was edited by:

Rajeet Mathur