cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rounding off in the condition type itself

Former Member
0 Kudos

In my pricing Procedure : there condition type called : JIVC (IN A/R CST Payable )system proposes the the value : Rs: 392.77 from the condition record . I Want to do rounding off the value from 392.77 to 393 for this condition type jivc . please Advice what routine should be assigned to my Condition Type so in my conditions screen JIVC (IN A/R CST Payable ) always round up should be done decimal places to be 00 always. rounding value as 393

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

use a rounding formula at condition level in the pricing procedure.

the rounding formula has to be placed at value formula level.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Roberto

a small quesiton will the rounding rule in condition type over ride the formula in the pricing procedure ? or the requirement class is more beneficial here ?

Anuj

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

the rounging rule in the condition type (T685A-TXPRF) will always work, but if yoy need something special you can manipulate it in the value formula.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friend

In our condition type we have given rounding rule as always round up in condition type . this rule rounding up only the last three decimal places that means it round up the decimal places only like ,

after rounding the value is 392.78 but i want all decimal palcesshould be rounded to 00. like 393.00. How to solve this issue ?

if we go for new routine for rounding where do we assign in this routine ?

( Requirement column / Alternative calc type column )

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Venkata

You need to give Routine 17 in the Alt. Cal. Type in the pricing procedure so that your condition value is rounded off to nearest decimal for e.g. 393.77 will be converted to 394.00. One step of caution you need to have a table entry of your client in T001R for this rounding.

Please reply if this helps.

BR

Chetan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

use the transaction code V/06 and go to your condition type and there you can find a field called rounding rule. just select always round up .

hope this will reslove your problem

Please reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

What settings you have maintained in OB90, & in pricing procedure see if the requirement type 13 for for you...

Hope this helps

Cheers