cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

displaying prebuilt Bw reports on PDA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am working on BW Integration .Our Objective is to To Display a pre-built BW report on the PDA. For that ,we would be using BEx Explorer and webdynpro application in NetWeaver developer studio.

I am going through Wed dynpro documentation in NWDS But at the moment ,I am not sure about way of which would join link in web dynpro application to url of query in BEx explorer.

If any1 has worked on this,please do guide me further as early as possible.

thanks,

Poornima

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Poornima,

Please refer to the link below.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/44/b26a3b74a4fc31e10000000a114084/content.htm for creating web application.You want to access the url of query of BEx webapplication from with in the webdynpro application or you just wanted to display it on the PDA.IF u wanted to display it from the webdynpro application as hyperlink then u have to write an event for the same to call that url.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Regards

Devendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Devendra,

Thanks so much for that answer.I would be using web dynpro application alongwith BEx explorer.

Can you guide me about writing an event to call url and also about making a hyperlink in webdynpro?

regards,

poornima

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Poornima,

I Have Similar Requirement.If U got Solution Plz let me know?I want to see Reports in Mobile.What are the prerequirements and how can i integrate BEX explrer in Webdynpro?Plz give some explanation?

I will Provide the points,If u provide Document it's really great.

Thanks,

Kumar

Answers (0)