cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Survey: Attirbutes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I am building a survey and questionnaire, however I am with doubts in the item attribute that is inserted in Survey. Would anybody have some material that could aid myself in this configuration?

Informations

SRM 5.0

SP 700

Transaction: BBP_EVAL_SURVEY

Thank you very much

Gilvan

Message was edited by:

gilvan melo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Gilvan

Before anayizing a survey make sure you select the questionnaire and select the user group to which u have sent the survey.

ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok Ganesh...

Thank you, i go try!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gilvan

If i am correct you were trying to get some value populated on the questionnaire so that when the recipient access the survey he should able to see the value.

For this first you should maintain the parameters in the questionnaire, (ex, you want PO number to get populated, maintain the pram PO number )

Come back to Target Group hierarchy and maintiin attributes to each and every user, use the same attributes as parameters. In the value field give the PO number or wat every you want to show in the questionnaire.

Go to Parameter assignment tab and link that attributes to the parameters you maintained in the Questionnaire..

Let me know if u still need anyting else

Regards

Ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gilval what exactly are you trying to do in the survey, there are some standard attributes you can use.

ganesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ganesh

I am trying to put attributes in the questionnaire so that when the same is sent, answered and when the questionnaire returns, the same is recognized by the system.

We created questionnaires, the customer answers and our system ends up receiving, however the answers are not loaded. We believed that that is because of the attribute.

Can you help-me?

Thanks

Gilvan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ask Basis to check the set up of Web Survey and the routing in the WebAS.

Have a look: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/71/477b38ff08c939e10000009b38f842/frameset.htm

<u>Please go through the OSS Notes below -></u>

Note 1046522 - Survey: Business Server Page (BSP) error

Note 1038797 - BSP name longer than 15 characters for old application

Regards

- Atul