cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM Report - POs not having Goods Receipt/Confirmation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there any SRM standard report which will allow the users to list POs for which goods have not been received ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM standard report available through BW.

No SRM standard report for PO with open confirmation without BW.

All you have is the bbp_poc transaction which you can filter with status "outstanding confirmation".

Then you can develop this report with tables in SRM (TA bbp_pd for table list)

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

BBP_POC : Does it require BW? When I run it it gives an error message "Attributes for user cannot be determined". Any roles I am missing.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

No it doesn't require BW.

You get this error message becasue your user is not integrated in the SRM organizational structure.

You have to have the sap_bbp_stal_purchaser role too

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

<b>Please go through the required roles to be attached below -></b>

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/4d/fa243dfe075c59e10000000a114084/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm50/helpdata/en/a0/10213862f7bd47e10000009b38f8cf/frameset.htm

Ask BASIS Team to do the same for you.

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I choose "Outstanding Confirmations" from the PO Status, it doesn't seem to have any impact on the result set. For some reason all the POs which have confirmation appear. Looks like it is ignoring the status filter for "Outstanding Confirmations".

We are on SRM 5.0 SP4 , ECS.

I didn't find any notes for this problem.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check in the PO item level that the statistics are there (quantity and value for confirmation).

Else check report bbp_get_status_2 and if necessary related OSS notes.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP got back to me on the Search criteria for POs with status of "Outstanding Confirmations" or "Oustanding Invoices". It seems this functionality works only for Local Scenario. In my case we are in Extended Classic Scenario. Not convinced why it should not work in ECS but since the info is from SAP, will accept that explanation.