cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cash sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI everybody,

in cash sales for ex. in a retail sales scenario, the customers are coming picking up the things and pay the bills. for these kind of one time customers how is customer master maintained? is it one time customer. without having customer master transaction can't happen.

can anybody hel me out in this?

thanks n regards,

sasmita

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasmita,

Yes,it is maintained by using one time customer functionality.You can create the one time customer with help of One time customer account group.

Reward Points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In cash sales, you can process an order for when the customer orders the goods, picks them up, and pays for them immediately. The delivery is processed at the same time as when the order is created and a cash invoice is printed immediately: billing is therefore related to the order, unlike rush and standard orders. Receivables are not created for the customer, as they are for rush and standard orders because the amount in the invoice is immediately posted to a cash account.

In the standard system, sales document type BV (CS) is saved for cash sales with immediate delivery type BV.

When the sales employee creates a cash sale, the system automatically proposes the current date as the date for delivery and billing. Once the order has been posted, a delivery with type BV is created immediately in the background and the system prints a document that is used as an invoice for the customer.

The invoice papers are controlled with output type RD03, contained in the output determination procedure for order type CS.

<b>If the Business call is that the customer account is to be created every time, then it will be call for efforts every now & them. If the name & data of customer is not not mandatory, create a dummy customer as Cash Sales & use the same for every Cash Sales Order</b>.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Reward suitable points.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

Your answer is full and comprehensive. I too have some doubts which got cleared after reading your post. Good explanation!

Regards,

Sanjana.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

thanx a lot for ur explanation.

redards,

Sasmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sasmita.,

Adding to above answers the account group for one time customers is CPD

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narayan,

thanx i got my ans. but can u plz tell me what is CPD?

Regards,

sasmita

Former Member
0 Kudos

For one time customer (Walkin in retail terms), there is no need to maintain a lot of data, to a maximum the business would want to know what is the frequency of the one time customers, what products they are buying etc.?

So what you do is create a walk-in customer (00001 etc.) in the one time customer account group, so whenever a customer comes, without knowing anything from him, the end user will enter the sales order of cash sales using this customer number.

Hope I was able to answer you.

Regards

AK

Please reward points if helpful

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

if you want to have the information regarding the customers who have done business with you we can create an account group and tick it as one time customers. so that we can inform them regarding you product you launched in future.and you can maintain separate number ranges so that we you want to have any reports you can generate

REgards,

Murali