cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create tree structure for the first field of Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a table with fields of Taxtype , location, period, doument type,document and Amount. now the first field Taxtype data should be in the tree format.

Records in the Table are as follows

T<b>axtype location period document type document Amount</b>

Total balance $8888555

location 0000012 $20000

Income 0000012 june2005 Interst 0000032 $50

how can i build the context?

can anybody tell me how can i attach the screen shot to this question?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why do you want this to be a tree? Cant you have this as a table popin? I think it would be better displayed as a popin. You can have a context node with all your attributes, have taxtype as a separate node or sub node. It would work fine.

If you want a tree only, refer to the component demo_table_with_tree in package swdp_demo.

Regards,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

i don't have idea about the table popin.

suppose for example in my table these are the following fields

<b>Taxtype, location, period, document type, document, Amount</b>

First record:

In the output result of this table , first it should display record as

Total balance in <b>Taxtype</b> field marked as a node and <b>amount</b> as $8888555.

Second record

when user click on the total balance arrow it should display detail items as

value location in <b>Taxtype</b> field marked as a node , <b>location</b> value is 0000012 <b>amount</b> value is $20000 .

Third record

Again when user click on the location arrow it should display next level details items as

Income in <b>Taxtype</b> field marked as a node , <b>location</b> value is 0000012 , <b>period</b> value is june2005 , <b>document type</b> is Interst, <b>document</b> value is 0000032 <b>amount</b> value is$50.

Finally result will be displayed values in all fields of table in lower level detail record.

Tell me view layout design and context node design for this requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure I understood your requirement. Attach a screen shot of what you want, it would help others here.

Did you check the component DEMO_TABLE_WITH_TREE? Is that what you want?

Regards,

Nithya

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have screenshot with me , but i don't know how to attach here.

can u tell me how can i attach the screen shot here?

This component DEMO_TABLE_WITH_TREE will not helpful. Now i found , we can create Master columm for the table with Treebykeytablecolumm.

If you know regarding this, give me details.