cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to delete a condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i maintained one condition record and deleted it in chane mode i.e using t.code vk12. Again if i make new condition records the system showing "validity dates are over lapping".

wt is it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can only flag it for deletion and but not physically delete in the database, thats why it is giving that error.

regards

AK

Please reward if helpful

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi srinivas,

go to VK12 , there you can see the record maintained and the validity period. Just do one thing, select your condition record and change the valid to date in the past. Thn you will get a warning below that the date is in past, just press enter and save the record. Then if you go and check the record it will not be there. Then created your new condition record.

I hope i have answered your query. reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

when you make a condition record using the transaction code VK11 and maintain the values and when you go back to the transaction code VK11 and maintain new values then the old values will be over written immediately

Please reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot delete condition record, only one thing you can do is to change validity periods. If you creat new condition record system will accept the new one.

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In v/06 for your condition type check the field delete fr. DB

If you set this field as A or B,then only you will be able to delete the condition record permanently via VK12.Otherwise you can only set deletion indicator.

Reward points if sueful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas.,

Even though you can save the doccument

Thanks & Regards

Narayana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If u enter the val;ues for the second time , new values will be taken . U will get the message that validity periods are overlapping, still u can save the condition record.