cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I used abap proxy to communicate to 3rd pary system

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used abap proxy to communicate to 3rd pary system

Abap program runs and send data to 3rd part system. I'm trying to establish receiver determination. Which type of communication channnel must I use?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cemil,

If you are sending data using ABAP Proxy to XI and then finally send to 3rd Party system.

In this case you wont be needing any adapters to send data from ABAP Proxy to XI.

What you need is to create adapter to send data from XI to Third Party. Now the communication channel will depend on the way you are sending data to 3rd party system.

Just incase you are receiving data using ABAP Proxy then you need to use XI adapter.

Regards,

Sumit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

have you sample XI adapter definition?

thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cemil,

XI adapter defination is easy. Nothing much to specify.

Check out the following link..

Also from SAP Help..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f4/0a1640a991c742e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

Regards

Sumit

Message was edited by:

Sumit Khetawat

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>have you sample XI adapter definition?</i>

>>>>

/people/siva.maranani/blog/2005/04/03/abap-server-proxies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

I used your model type of XI adapter and I executed Abap program (uses Abap proxy). Error is below

HTTP response contains status code 200 with the description OK XML element /MessageHeader/MessageId missing in SOAP message header (SAP XI Extension)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

for ABAP proxy use the XI adapter

ref: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e1/091640a991c742e10000000a1550b0/content.htm

What is your scenario?

ABAP proxy -> XI -> ??

You XI adapter will come in the receiver agreement.

In your receiver determination + interface determination, your inbound megs. interface and the corresponding receiver adapter will be finally involvedu sed. So there it will be actually be the adapter configured for the receiving system.

Message was edited by:

Shabarish Vijayakumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shabarish,

My senario is:,

Abap Proxy --> XI --> 3rd part system

3rd part system is only SLD definition to save data come from SAP system into .xml

Thanks.

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

<i>Abap Proxy --> XI --> 3rd part system</i>

>>

as mentioned earlier;

If you are sending data using ABAP Proxy to XI and then finally send to 3rd Party system.

In this case you wont be needing any adapters to send data from ABAP Proxy to XI.

you receiver adapter will depend on the way you want to connect to the 3rd aprty. Suppose you want to post a xml file, use the file adapter.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Message strictly demands comm.channel