cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accessing Returnable Package in SIS

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a material defined as a returnable packaging. This means if I can see the stocks that have being issued to each customer. However, this has created problems because the MMBE report does not show the total issues to customers that have being made and those that have being credited. In the material master of the returnable package we did not enable the Statistics update field because we do not want the revenue generated from the sales of this returnable package to be included together with our main products.

I therefore need help from you Gurus on how I can be able to have a report that gives me the total number of the returnable package sold in a particular day or over a period, the customers (sold to party), the credited quantities in a particular day and the corresponding values.

Luckson

Message was edited by:

LUCKSON MIDZI

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you use IS-Automotive there are some specific transaction to solve your problem.

If not let's do like this:

revenue is NOT related to statistics ! You can set the statistics flag on in the material master but leave the material account group blank, so that these materials are not invoiced (copy control too is important).

If you use consignment stock to manage the returnable stock at customer, you can have a situation using MB58.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Roberto. We are not using IS-Automotive. Where actually is the Material account group? Transaction MB5B gives the total stock issues and receipts but one cannot switch drill down by customer or date, neither can it show Revenue. On the other hand if the returnable packaging is not invoiced how do we know the value of the packaging material that we are owed by the several thousand customers that we have?

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you now the cost based on the stock value (eg. standard cost).

Use consignment movement (631) to deliver them and monitor with MB58.

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

MB58 is helpful but does not have dates neither can it show the value of money that we are owed by the customer(s)

rmazzali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dates can be retreived by the movement list inside MB58.

No values are shown, for this create a custom report.

Roberto