cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project Stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement as follows. The Account Assignment Category is "Q" i.e. Project Stock, the material will be in inventory (and not for consumption) and shall be assigned to WBS elements.

I have maintained the Acct Assgmt Q in customizing in the SRM backend. However, when i create a SHC the G/L acct is that of a consumption account and not a inventory account. I go ahead and create a PO, it still takes the same G/l account for consumption. When this PO comes to R/3, however, the G/l account in the Acct Assgmt tab is that of Inventory. Moreover, i cannot create the confirmation in SRM bacause of the consumption account, but can do the same in R3.

Is there a way in which SRM supports the Project Stock for inventory? If yes, please let me know

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please help me explain this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks for the reply. Can you tell me whether the G/L Account used by you was an inventory account?

Also, can you please tell me that for the G/L Account that you used in the BADI, in R3, can you tell me in transaction FS00 in R3 under the tab "Create Bank Interest", is the indicator "Post Automatically Only" checked?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

Thanks a lot for reply. I have already maintained the settings in the customizing. But i want the system to pick up a inventory account instead of a consumption account for this acct assgmt cat. Can this BADI still be used for this?

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes.

For instance i already used the badi to determine the R/3 valuation class and thus the G/L account from R/3 to apply it to SRM SC and PO.

Kind regards,

Yann

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

SRM determine the G/L account on his own logic (account assignment type + product category).

If you want ECC logic to apply, you will have to implement BBP_DOC_CHANGE badi and execute the ECC logic.

Kind regards,

Yann