cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inco Term Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Can anyone tell how Inco Term Determination takes place in a sales order / scheduling agreement.

what are the necessary settings to be maintained for this.

thanks in advance,

Sunil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inco terms are determined from the customer master, sales view, billing tab page.

Here we maintain the inco term code and the description

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Guess this is a config change, where in IMG we define Inco Terms???

please suggest the path...

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

Spro,sales and distribution, masterdata, bussiness partners,customers, billing document, define incoterms.

Reward points if it helps,

Sree

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Path for Inco Terms:

In IMG you maintain Inco terms in the following path:

IMG - > Sales and Distribution - > Master Data - > Business Partners - > Customers - > Billing Document - > Define Incoterms

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

In the sales documents, you can see Inco Terms in three different locations,

You can find this in sales order in the overview screen, header billing screen, and also in item billing screen.

In scheduling agreement, you can see inco terms in overview sales tab page, header billing, and item billing screen.

Regards,

Syed Nasir..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,

I am also supposed to create orders with idocs of type ORDERS, then where in the idoc i can maintain these inco terms so that they get populated in sales order?

please suggest the segment and field...

Sunil,

Former Member
0 Kudos

i think its E2EDK17 segment and the field is QUALF

let me know if it works

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunil,

IDOC details are below:

Inco Terms Value and Inco Terms Description: For this you can use Segment E1EDK17

Field QUALF for Qualifier = 001

Field LKOND for Inco Terms Value = FOB or say CO3 or PPD

Field LKTEXT for Inco Terms Description = SHIPPING POINT – COLLECT or say THIRD PARTY COLLECT

Let me know if you have any concerns;

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

For the purpose of customization you can as well use user exit that is present while saving order via IDOC posting:

MV45AFZZ and in this Include ZSDE_MV45AFZZ_USEREXITS3 is present that can be utilized to alter the Inco term determination process

Let me know if you have any concerns;

Hope this will help you out !

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Just in case you are unable to mainatin inco details in the user eixt code, before saving order through EDI interface let me know your mail id and i iwill forward some documentation on that...

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

my id is

sunil.r.sd@gmail.com

thanks,

Sunil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunil,

Check your mail, i have sent documentation on inco terms...

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mail sent,

please check your id...

Regards,

Syed Nasir

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Based on customer master record in the billing tab

Incoterms used to maintain the freight condition record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you create a sales order system will search the customer master record in that under sales area under billing tab what incoterms you maintain that incoterms will be detrmined in the sales order.These incoterms are useful for determining the freight conditions

Regards

Karthik.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

The incoterms are determined by the freight condition types KF00 and HD00. You to use them in your pricing procedure and maintain condition records for the same.

The incoterms are given in the billing tab under sales area data under the customer master. And the values are picked up from the condition records if the values are maintained.

Regards

AK

Reward points if helpful