cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CASH SALE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When i am creating the CASH SALE that order was saved with error of no delivery created.....see long text. the error message no. is V1261.

Document (BV), Item Category(BVN), customised settings everyhting is ok...

Please help me ....

and anybody having material of Outline Agreement(Scheduled Agreement & Contract)....Please forward to me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be the reason for the error is either u had not maintained x(immediate delivery indicator under delivery section of sales document or if you maintain lead time days aslo system may not show current day as delivery date but cash sale will be happen if sales order date and delivery date both are same.check these settings.

Regards

Karthik.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i experienced similar problem today.

pls check vov6, check if "movement type" is maintained and "item rel.f.dlv." is also checked.

Regards,

Gunadi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

there are many possibilities, why the immediate delivery could not be created. First of all, please check in Customizing (transaction VOV8), what immediate delivery flag is indicated. If it is 'X', then the order can be delivered only, if it is immediately confirmed. Of course, you can change 'X' to 'A', if the ATP-check is not relevant.

Second, please check the following points. Immediate delivery will not be created, if:

- the sales document is incomplete (check incompletion log in VA02);

- there is no copy control between the order and delivery (transaction VTLA) or copy control is not complete;

- some settings for delivery category are missing or not complete (for example, increment for item numbering; you can check this in Customizing of deliveries).

There are also some other more complicated cases: for example, dump during creating a delivery due to any inconsistencies or locks, the order creation will be then successfull, but no delivery will be created. But please check the points above first. It is typical cases, why the immediate delivery could not be created.

I hope, this information will help you a little bit further.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support SD, SAP, Walldorf/Germany

P.S. Concerning scheduling agreements material. There are no special prerequisites for material to be used in the scheduling agreement. There are only some restrictions: no third-party process, no assembly process, no configuration, no BOM, no RBA, no product selection, no alternative units of measure. It should be a normal simple trading material. I hope, this info helps you, too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check in schedule line if the item is confirmed for sales order's date?

If it is not confimred then delivery will not be created.

Reward points if useful

Regards,

Amrish Purohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to transcation code VOV8 and check whether immediate delivery is marked X or not

or go to copy controls and check the cash sale document and delivery document

Pls reward points if the answer is helpful

REgards,

Murali

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

check with the schedule line determination. May be the MRP type of ur material and the schedule line category assignement is not been done.

Regards,

Praveen.