cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.Net Connector: Login error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to create a SAP Proxy class using the wizard by a direct connection to a SAP Server ( not wsdl)

After specification of the Connection parameters I can select the relevant BAPIs. A progression bar comes up and later an error occurs:

" To Create a proxy directly from a SAP System, you must install a Java VM from JavaSoft:

Inner Error was:

INFO: using logging implementation "AII Logging"

com.sapi.aii.upload.api.LoginException$LoginFailed: "Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen"

I have a Java VM 1.4.2 b28.

Thanks in advance

Holger Lenz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to use RFC2WSDL tool with SSO/SSO2 ticket instead user's password?

Regards,

Boris Mikhailovski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I'm still fighting to get a solution on this. This is the environment I'm working on

Visual Studio .Net 2003

SAP .Net Connector 1.2.1 for Visual Studio 2003

Java runtime 1.4.2

Librfc32 6400.3.79.4740

This is the error message I see when I'm trying to generate a proxy class using SAP .Net connector. I can to get thru the initial steps where I provided a username and password and select the Function module. But when I hit Next button, starts generating but finally comes out with the error message shown below:

-

Error in Proxy-Generator

-

To create a proxy directly from a SAP system, you must install a Java VM from JavaSoft

Inner error was:

com.sap.aii.upload.api.LoginException: Invalid user/password combination

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.connect(SAPConnection.java:113)

at com.sap.aii.upload.sap.SAPConnection.<init>(SAPConnection.java:59)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.getWSDLforRFCs(RFC2WSDLTool.java:63)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.main(RFC2WSDLTool.java:178)

Exception in thread "main"

Can someone help me with what could be wrong here and any solution to this?

Thanks for your time!!

Vijay

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If the problem is related to a case-sensitive password (your LIBRFC32 supports it, maybe your backend too): I don't know if this works with this old .NET Connector version.

Please try uprading to the current 2.x version.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I confirmed that it is the case with case-sensitive password. I changed the password for a SAP user id with all upper case and I could generate a proxy class with SAP .Net connector 1.2.1. Is there any patch available or would librfc32 (6400.3.79.4740) my version already support this as you say?

Am I missing something somewhere?

I also have another dll librfc32u.dll on my system32 folder. Has this got to do something?

Thanks for your support.

Vijay

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NCo 1.x has been developed together with LIBRFC32 version 6.20. This combination is NOT case-sensitive.

NCo 2.0.1 is developed together with LIBRFC32, version 6.40 and supports case-sensitive passwords.

You are using the old NCo with the new LIBRFC32, so I don't know how / if it works. LIBRFC32U is not used by NCo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did any one get a solution to this problem? I'm sailing in the same boat, please let me know if there is already a solution to this.

Thanks!!

Vijay

>

> I try to create a SAP Proxy class using the wizard by

> a direct connection to a SAP Server ( not wsdl)

> After specification of the Connection parameters I

> can select the relevant BAPIs. A progression bar

> comes up and later an error occurs:

> " To Create a proxy directly from a SAP System, you

> must install a Java VM from JavaSoft:

> Inner Error was:

> INFO: using logging implementation "AII Logging"

> com.sapi.aii.upload.api.LoginException$LoginFailed:

> "Anmeldung fehlgeschlagen"

>

> I have a Java VM 1.4.2 b28.

> Thanks in advance

> Holger Lenz

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have a LoginException you either specified the client wrongly or you are hit by the uppercase/lowercase problem that came with the newest LIBRFC32. There have been a lot of threads dealing with.

0 Kudos

Hello tthere.

I have the exact same proplem. Does anyone have a solution to this prople.

Regards, GTE

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The first exception "NoClassDefFoundError" is because the command has not been executed from the SAP connector directory. Sorry, this is my fault. You would have needed to "cd" to \Program Files\SAP\SAP .NET Connector for VS 2003.

The second Java exception "Invalid document" is the real one - and likely it would also happend if you execute the command correclty from the .NET Connector directory.

This is something I would recommend to report in a CSS support request. Please attach the result from the manual Java call to the ticket to speed up processing.

0 Kudos

This is the error message that pops up after I press the next button.

C:\Program Files\Java\j2re1.4.2_04\bin\java.exe -Xmx128m -cp aii_upload_core.jar;aii_upload_sap.jar;aii_util_misc.jar;aii_util_xml.jar;aii_util_rb.jar;inqmyxml.jar;sapjco.jar;SAPmdi.jar com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool "C:\Documents

and Settings\ny.gte\My Documents\Visual Studio Projects\SAPProxyDll8\metadata.wsdl" 10.100.1.20 11 -1 "gte" "Lexa1004" ZTMM_GETMENU

when I run this in dos mode I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/aii/upload/tool/RFC2WSDLTool

Regards GTE.

ps. please inform me of css support request

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As I wrote before, you shout CD to the SAP .NET Connector install dir. In this case you would not get a "NoClassDefFoundError" but another Java exception.

As I also wrote this is an issue that should be reported as a OSS ticket (short term for SAP Customer Support services provides via SAPGui or SAP Service Marketplace).

BTW: You should be carefull pasting stuff that contains a password. You might want to change it from "Lexa1004" to something different now.

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Lenz,

the error is fairly clear: Something with the logon information you provided in the wizard was wrong. Typically it is a wrong setting in the "Client" parameter. It defaults to "-1" which is a kind of "always wrong" default. If you set it to a valid client, it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Hille Doering,

thank you very much for your hint, it helped!

I wondered that I could read the function list from SAP

though my Login information was wrong.

With best regards

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

> I wondered that I could read the function list from

> SAP though my Login information was wrong.

This is because reading the list is done with .NET Connector itself (running inside of the Wizard) which ignores the "-1" and silently replaces it with "0".

The metadata later is fetched using a small Java application which tries to get the stuff really with client "-1".

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Hille Doering,

I have the same problem as Mr.Lenz once had, but the situation is bit diffrent. Most of the RFMs like RFC_CUSTOMER_GET are processed correctly and the proxy are generated, but some RFMs such as;

- RFC_ABAP_INSTALL_AND_RUN

- RFC_READ_REPORT

- RFC_DISPLAY_MAIL_INBOX

- etc

get error with the message as;

" To Create a proxy directly from a SAP System, you must install a Java VM from JavaSoft:

Inner Error was:

INFO: using logging implementation "AII Logging".

The logon parameters are both set correctly.

JAVA VM I use is j2re1.4.2_04.

Thank you in advance

Harumi Shibata

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This situation is a bit more complicated, as you won't immediatly see what the problem of the Java program is. Here are the steps to find out more details:

- Run the wizard normally until the last page where you select the functions.

- During clicking on the "Next" button, hold the Shift and Control keys.

- Open a command prompt and paste the content of the clipboad. It should contain a command line. If path to Java.exe contains a blank, modify it to enclose with quotes.

- Execute the command and check the output.

0 Kudos

Hello Mr. Hille Doering,

The following are the output when the error occurred:

1.Command prompt:

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator>C:\"Program Files"\Java\j2re1.4.2_04\bin

\java.exe -Xmx128m -cp aii_upload_core.jar;aii_upload_sap.jar;aii_util_misc.jar;

aii_util_xml.jar;aii_util_rb.jar;inqmyxml.jar;sapjco.jar;SAPmdi.jar com.sap.aii.

upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool "C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\V

isual Studio Projects\ConsoleApplication9\metadata.wsdl" VITDEL11 0 0 "bcuser" "

minisap" RFC_ABAP_INSTALL_AND_RUN

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/aii/upload/to

ol/RFC2WSDLTool

2.Pop-up message(Error in Proxy-Generator):

To Create a proxy directly from a SAP System, you must install a Java VM from JavaSoft:

Inner Error was:

com.sap.aii.upload.transformation.InvalidDocumentException: Invalid document: Missing element -

<list><links><cp:storedData><cp:data><ifr:container><ifr:definition><ifr:parameters><ifr:parameter name=PROGRAMNAME><ifr:definition><ifr:abapType><ifr:definition><ifr:length>

at com.sap.aii.upload.transformation.Common.getSubElementTextTrim(Common.java:714)

at com.sap.aii.upload.transformation.Common.addAbapTypeMapping(Common.java:119)

at com.sap.aii.upload.transformation.Common.getElementForType(Common.java:215)

at com.sap.aii.upload.transformation.RFC2WSDL.getTypes(RFC2WSDL.java:198)

at com.sap.aii.upload.transformation.RFC2WSDL.transform2001(RFC2WSDL.java:153)

at com.sap.aii.upload.transformation.ClassicTransformationWSDL.transform(ClassicTransformationWSDL.java:49)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.getWSDLforRFCs(RFC2WSDLTool.java:132)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.getWSDLforRFCs(RFC2WSDLTool.java:82)

at com.sap.aii.upload.tool.RFC2WSDLTool.main(RFC2WSDLTool.java:196)

Exception in thread "main"

THis error occurs when using IDES 470 and also MiniSAP 620. I use .NET connector 1.0.2.

Thank you