cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cert profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

in the QC01, in "materials" tab, "display selection criteria and material sequence", there are 2 tables "data origin for char. from insp" and "data origin for char from batches"

what is the difference between these two?

when & where shall i put materials.

also below both these tables, there is one field "stock transfers" with 3 possibilities

1. blank

2. transfer postings

3. transfer postings & stock transport orders

what is that field and what will be the effect if i choose thses 3 possibilities.

pls explain in detail.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hello Sandip,

the difference between the data otrigins is:

Characteristic from Inspection characteristic -> you want the results from the Inspection lot!

If the characteristic data comes from inspections, use the list data origin for characteristics from inspections.

Characteristics from batches -> You want to use the batch values!

If the characteristic data comes from batches, use the list data origin for characteristics from batches.

When the certificate is created, the system determines which batches were actually used in production, with the help of the batch where-used list for the finished product. When selecting the data, the system does not take materials into account that appear in the list of materials, but do not appear in the batch where-used list.

The field stock transfers refers to the batch origins selection and applies to the batch derivation and takes into consideration

2 The transfer postings -> Done by means of MM-IM

3 The transfer postings (see above) and the transfer orders -> done by means of LE-WM.

If the field is left blank it will only take batch values into consideration that were directly used for the production order.

I hope that this information makes the situation clearer

Regards,

Isabelle

Answers (0)